• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

Sam got his first ACC win against FSU in an ugly game where he only got us in the end zone one time. Everyone agrees he gets us three touchdowns Saturday and the defense steps up for the third week in a row.

Happy for Sam he deserves it.

What the fuck is going on? Why are people posting this over and over. This makes zero sense. Even for a troll post, it isn't event historically accurate.

What the fuck is going on? Why are people posting this over and over. This makes zero sense. Even for a troll post, it isn't event historically accurate.

Agreed. Excited for the game. Need this win.

Did WFWaldo just out himself as the man behind the stupid ass deaconbd alias?

You people are snowflakes. I love deaconbd and his analysis. I will protect his identity.

BiffTannen isn't the mod you deserve, but he is the mod you need.

Sam really wants to win in a laugher he’s worked so hard everyone agrees team will step up to help him today

Well, we are less than an hour away, and to anyone who thinks the Hokies will be a walkover, I extend a hearty "FUCK U!!!" They are ABSOLUTELY capable of beating us in Blacksburg. SO, let's get our Worry Hats on and support the Deacs 100%. A win today and we are on the cusp on the best season in Wake Forest history, boys. LET'S GO DEACS! LET'S GO DEACS! LET'S GO DEACS! Why aren't you yellin', you fucking lot of Momma's Boys??? Let's get fucking pumped!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO DEACS! LET'S GO DEACS! LET'S GO DEACS! Fuck the doubters. Hell yeah ... #drunken truth

Anyone with contacts at the game who can say if Washington or Hinton is suited up?

Back