• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

We all agree that Clawson is doing the right thing by getting Groulx game action today while resting Washington.

Did WFWaldo just out himself as the man behind the stupid ass deaconbd alias?

You guys are funny. He posted it twice in three posts, and given the ridiculous nature of it, my stupid sense of humor thought it would be funny to post it again. I don’t have any parody accounts. Don’t have time for that ish.

You guys are funny. He posted it twice in three posts, and given the ridiculous nature of it, my stupid sense of humor thought it would be funny to post it again. I don’t have any parody accounts. Don’t have time for that ish.

Confirming that Waldo has no parody accounts.

We are going to kill these motherf*ckas. I just feel it ...

How can I watch this game on my hp laptop
I'm a spectrum acc network subscriber
Watch espn doesn't work nor does the espn app

How can I watch this game on my hp laptop
I'm a spectrum acc network subscriber
Watch espn doesn't work nor does the espn app

What do you mean it doesn't work? The game is blacked out? That shouldn't be the case.

I still think it's stupid to defer the kickoff if you have a really good offense. Put the opposition on their heels.

Multiple fourth down conversions for VT and a 7+ minute drive to start is exactly what they needed. Need a stop.

"Every time two quarterbacks take they field, they try to be better than each other."

Last edited:
Holding a field goal is a huge win..could have been bad.

Back