• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

Our pursuit of guys sucks. Should have stopped that.

News flash, defense- they are going to throw a screen on 4th and short

This Va Tech offense is brutal to watch. Fucking grindfest.

Need to have guys spying the flats at this rate. You're not gonna get beat over the top they haven't even thrown the ball 10 yards downfield yet.

Worried about our offense just being completely out of rhythm since they haven’t been on the field for so long.

I'll take the FG. We need to score to win. Defense is at least protecting TDs thus far.

Yeah. We should be stacking the box and having some safety help on those RB passes. They aren’t even trying to beat us deep.

VT has two FG drives that have taken over a quarter total (15:55). Our FG drive took 58 sec.

Louisville would have scored 21 on us by now. I don't think we're a bad team on the defensive line, but our linebackers are just non-existent.

Need to put together a dominant TD drive right here. My other concern is our coaching staff will get conservative on play calling to try and grind some clock to rest our D.

The commercials on ACCN remind me of the early days ESPN streaming days. Like legit advertising stuff you’d see sold in mall kiosks.

we’ve given up 6 points. not great but let’s not overcompensate and get beat deep on misdirection. keep it up on d and they will make a mistake.

Could have been a lot worse than 6-3. A deep pass to Surratt would be a nice addition to the not existing offense.

We should throw to setup the run rather than run to setup throw.

If it’s a 3 and out, we may not get the ball back.

We’ve wasted their CB being out. That may be one reason why VT is slowing things down. I think they’re just doing what you do against a high power offense. Our D has to adjust.

Back