• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

The D is having a good game, folks.

The offense needs to step it up. Throw the damn ball!

Come on. I hate this shit. We could have gotten that 1st and had plenty of time.

Come on. I hate this shit. We could have gotten that 1st and had plenty of time.

Seriously. It’s a waste of a great QB, great WR, and reliable kicker not to go after those points.

Hopefully missing the long field at the end of the half doesn’t hurt Sciba’s confidence maybe we just give the receivers a chance to make a play

Kinda wish Walker was in for that run... Would have been gone.

Hopefully missing the long field at the end of the half doesn’t hurt Sciba’s confidence maybe we just give the receivers a chance to make a play

Seriously mods, ban this guy. No fucking around on a game thread with this garbage. Enough is enough.

Our O Line hasn’t been stellar today between sacks and penalties. Let’s have a better second half. Gotta do better.

What's the downside? Possible interception way down field?

Exactly. I don’t get it. Even call a timeout and try a Hail Mary there.

Oh shit their personnel is squirting our kids with water. Hope this pissed them off.

Get back on schedule with a good drive down the field after the half.

Back