• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT 11/9 - 3:30 Kickoff, ACC Network

Both stadiums were patterned after Indiana's Memorial Stadium.

just locked in my first trip to Lane Stadium - pretty pumped for this experience

let's go Deacs

just locked in my first trip to Lane Stadium - pretty pumped for this experience

let's go Deacs

I’ll be getting to Blacksburg around noon to tailgate. With some family. Couple wake fans and a VT alum. Do you know of any Wake tailgates?

Lane didn't have backs to the benches in the stands (not sure about now). Easier to get to your seat, less comfortable once you were there.

Where are the WFU seats located in Lane Stadium? Don’t want to be surrounded by the VT hillbillies.

Where are the WFU seats located in Lane Stadium? Don’t want to be surrounded by the VT hillbillies.

Aren’t you from Mount Airy? I bet people in Blacksburg are hoping some Gomer Pyle looking Surry county bum doesn’t sit beside of them.

Pumped for this game. I watched VT earlier in the year when they looked like shit (was not impressed) but I know they are playing better as of late. Hoping Sage and Scotty can get hot. Should be a good one.

Aren’t you from Mount Airy? I bet people in Blacksburg are hoping some Gomer Pyle looking Surry county bum doesn’t sit beside of them.
That is so clever. So what year did you graduate from WFU?

Bad feeling about this one. Lane is not an easy place to play, cold weather, and potentially looking ahead to Clemson.

Meanwhile, VT played ND, is pissed and raring to go.

Lets see what the Deacs are made of after demolishing State.

So you get called out for being an elitist and you just pivot to a different type of elitism?

You’ve obviously never been to Lane Stadium for a WFU game. Some of their fans aren’t very welcoming of visitors.

Bad feeling about this one. Lane is not an easy place to play, cold weather, and potentially looking ahead to Clemson.

Meanwhile, VT played ND, is pissed and raring to go.

Lets see what the Deacs are made of after demolishing State.

Our team and our coaching staff have some flaws, but looking ahead will never be one of them. Coaches have drilled in the “one game at a time” mentality. Every single postgame guys are talking about being 1-0 that week and that’s it.

I think this will be our most physical game of the year.

Back