• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

Got our 3 points. On our way to 63-3 like last year !

C'mon! UNC almost beat these shit-turds! Let's do it!

The delayed handoff works when there is significant space between the safeties and linebackers. When you get to the 10 yd. line that space disappears and what was working before no longer works. I don’t understand what’s so hard to grasp with this. We need a completely different short yardage and red zone offensive strategy.

This. And it also doesn't work unless you take and make deep shots to force the D to play deep. Otherwise they'll just put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the handoff.

I mean is there any need for us to have a game plan since our offense never varies from week to week.

Run run pass. Every red zone series goes run run pass. Beyond predictable. What a joke.

Lawrence doesn't look fully healthy. Maybe this will only be like 38-6.

The delayed handoff works when there is significant space between the safeties and linebackers. When you get to the 10 yd. line that space disappears and what was working before no longer works. I don’t understand what’s so hard to grasp with this. We need a completely different short yardage and red zone offensive strategy.

THANK YOU!!! Stated perfectly.

Don't understand why we don't mix it up with a "normal" fast hitting series here and there. I assume it's because we can't run block in "normal" mode.

Newman looking to pass but there aren't open receivers. Only thing left is the run and Clemson closing any holes. Clemson secondary shutting down our second team receivers.

D did the job to offer a glimmer of hope.

Wake D-line giving Clemson O-line some problems.
Defensive gameplan is good. Make Clemsom run lots of plays and increase the odds of a mistake. Hard to fault them too much for the short fields early.

Back