• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

Cant Sage play with one arm? He had to play with just one at Va Tech the whole game BC they were holding him.

I'd like to go back to last Tuesday when we were in the playoff rankings, healthy, and excited. Bummer for Sage.

Season can still end up being one of the most successful in school history if we win the last 2 games.

Yeah, no kidding. Hell of a week.

Newman's going to start, but expect lots of non-QB running plays... and lots of three and outs. Also, don't see WF employing the hurry up offense this week.

Man, if Sage leaves I’ll understand but god damn will I be butthurt.

Well that’s good news. Didn’t he say something similar about Dortch though?

He got injured diving for the ball when it came loose after he made a catch. It should’ve been avoided, but the refs waited too long to blow it dead as he was ruled down.

Yes, that pisses me off so much. Official was way to slow to blow it dead. The "let's all things remotely close to being a fumble play out before blowing the whistle" mindset unnecessarily puts player's health at risk.

If we plan to run the very slow-developing RPO with only Hinton as a possible WR threat, it could be a very, very, very long day.

If we plan to run the very slow-developing RPO with only Hinton as a possible WR threat, it could be a very, very, very long day.

If I were Jamie I would be having nightmares of Clemson's defensive line having a meeting at the mesh point.

Wake will still be favored over duke and Cuse sans sage. Just get through this week and let’s roll the dice

I'd like to go back to last Tuesday when we were in the playoff rankings, healthy, and excited. Bummer for Sage.

Season can still end up being one of the most successful in school history if we win the last 2 games.

Let's see where we are after Clemson. If we are on par with the coastal leader, I think we can still end up in Orange (as in it is still possible even if not likely).

Wake will still be favored over duke and Cuse sans sage. Just get through this week and let’s roll the dice

Duke is favored by 11 over Cuse. Even accounting for the home field advantage, Wake should be somewhere around that.

Let's see where we are after Clemson. If we are on par with the coastal leader, I think we can still end up in Orange (as in it is still possible even if not likely).
Yeah I agree. I was speaking to the win totals. A 9-3 regular season would be the 2nd highest regular season win total ever. It would also rank as one of the best in terms of win percentage.

The bowl game would potentially be icing on the cake. But even if it's not the Orange Bowl, this can still be a great season.

Back