• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

At VT Newman was throwing over and under because not aware of effect of tight coverage.
Can’t throw bullets and missiles over and under without missing target.
He definitely needs more experience but is a great raw talent for NFL.

Operative word: tight
No, IMO, he didn’t fully appreciate that their routes were slower because impeded.

As an aside i wonder if a power 5 team with a 7-2 record has even been a 5 tuddy dog? It’s crazy how much air has come out of our balloon on the last couple of weeks....

Also, this is probably noted elsewhere but we could end up 9-3 and not have a win over a team with a winning record. I don’t even know what our best win is. BC? FSU? Strange year.

Anybody getting together to watch the game in Augusta today?

Also, this is probably noted elsewhere but we could end up 9-3 and not have a win over a team with a winning record. I don’t even know what our best win is. BC? FSU? Strange year.

Clemson could go 12-0 and Wake could arguably be their biggest win. Texas A&M will probably go 7-5.

As the season has unfolded it's become clear on two fronts for us. First, the ACC with the exception of Clemson this season is consistently inconsistent and every team is beatable. Second, we have enjoyed a pretty good year until we face a more athletic team. Louisville and VT simply had better athletes, more speed, etc. Today's game is going to be the epitome of that problem. Even with Surratt and Washington it was gonna be bad. Now it will be really bad. 3 and out, Clemson scores, 3 and out Clemson scores, turnover Clemson scores........on and on. Again, don't get anybody else hurt, hopefully win the last 2 games, go to a bowl and win, call it a very good season.

Ouch... on College Gameday today they didn't even bother to mention Wake / Clemson during the segment where they pick winners of games.

Last edited:
It's -7000. Could bet $100 on Wake to win $2000!

If one side is -7000. The other should be more than +2000. It should be more like +4000-5000.

Donavon Greene:

Back