• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
Here are that week’s ACC games:

Pittsburgh @ UNC. (Thursday, ESPN)

Syracuse @ Duke
Alabama State @ Florida State
Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech
Louisville @ NC State
#23 Wake Forest @ #4 Clemson

Other big games:

Mich St—Michigan
Georgia—Auburn (would assume CBS 3:30)
Oklahoma—Baylor
Indiana—Penn St

Hoping ABC. Think we deserve it.

Gameday seems a possibility too.

If Baylor beats TCU this upcoming weekend, they will host Gameday. If not and WF beats VT, Gameday could be in Clemson

Thread title updated. No night game, network TBD after this week.

Might be for the best, primetime at Clemson woulda been tough.

When Pitt went in there and won it was a 3:30er, let's SHOCK THE WORLD!

Oklahoma-Baylor in primetime on ABC too so GameDay prolly headed there, though if TCU mildly upsets Baylor that could throw things for a loop.

Again would be cool to have GameDay at our game but for the chances of pulling a shocker probably best to keep them away

i'm going to the game with my clemson grad brother...i was there when we fumbled a potential game tying TD in 02 and there for the infamous PI calls in 04. so we're def going to lose but at least we'll be close.

Quite the decade-long run of painful losses to them when you also throw in '06 and 2011.

Hopefully not conjuring up another one by speaking about this

Quite the decade-long run of painful losses to them when you also throw in '06 and 2011.

Hopefully not conjuring up another one by speaking about this

We haven’t been within shouting distance of them since Dabo took over. Hard not to miss Tommy Bowden.

We led them going into the fourth quarter in Death Valley in 2011 where the winner went to to the ACCCG. They’ve obviously moved on to bigger things but we haven’t been romped non stop for two decades or anything. Clemson has been our toughest matchup overall though.

Damn - spread is up to Wake +33 1/2. I can't completely disagree with something so big after we just got dominated by a mediocre Tech team but I have to believe we'll have a better effort against Clemson and Jaime will NOT throw 2 picks. He might get strip sacked twice... but 2 more picks no way jose!

Over under is 62 1/2 and Wake's over under is 14 1/2.

Well if our 2 best receivers are out and our quarterback is hobbled then....

We've got to have a much better game plan for the Tigers than what we went to Blacksburg with. We don't get outcoached very often, but we didn't look ready on Saturday. I don't feel good about he slow developing RPO against the Clemson front. Venables' defense is going to just sit back and let us take 3 seconds for a play to develop.

If we don't have Surratt or Washington it will be a long day.

Not betting against Clemson late in the season.

Wake has covered three of the last seven spreads of 32 or more since 1995 though. No outright wins

Any slow developing play will get blown up by Isaiah Simmons, who is the fastest huge defender I've ever seen, just a freak athlete.

Back