• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson Game Time - 3:30 ABC

Look I understand keeping Newman in, but then on 3 and 4, run him up the middle to definitely get him hurt? Throw it.

I don't mind getting killed by a much better team - I just hate that our offense is going down with a whimper. It is a little embarrassing.

Greene and Groulx need to grow up a bunch over the summer.

Disappointed with Jones and Perry, but if they were on the Scotty Washington 5 year plan anyway.

Welp, time to start looking forward to the game plan against Duke. Need to put this behind us as soon as the 4th qtr ends. A win against the dookies will be a nice bounce back.

The score hasn't mattered the last 10 minutes. Past time to pull the starters and focus on remaining healthy for Duke.

Caught an early flight back from Vegas so I haven’t seen the score but assume when we land will find out we got the 50 point difference I called for and the mortgage is paid

I see that 93% of the money is in Klempton to cover the 35 and everyone is flying to Vegas and betting the mortgage and you can’t blame us. Everyone knows Kerns won’t keep it close and it’s about a 57-10 type of game.

Easy money.

Caught an early flight back from Vegas so I haven’t seen the score but assume when we land will find out we got the 50 point difference I called for and the mortgage is paid

Kendrell Flowers looks bigger than his listed 205 lbs.

Back