• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taggart just got canned and starts the Coaching Carousel early

Is any of our staff on the national radar like that? I could see Ruggiero being a candidate for FCS jobs maybe.

Worry not, Deacs! Our invisible, inept new AD at State will have you beating that Wolpfack ass for at least two more years!

I could see Addazio landing on OSU's staff.

Hopefully Rutgers hiring Schiano results in Currie removing him from his short list of replacements for Clawson.

BC is kind of like the Panthers of the ACC. Firmly mediocre. I can see the wanting a change.

Loss to Kansas was bad, but they lost to Louisville by 2, us by 3, and FSU by 7. Big deficits to Clemson and Notre Dame, but wins against VT, State, Syracuse, and Pitt. That doesn’t scream of a change being needed to me.

BC is kind of like the Panthers of the ACC. Firmly mediocre. I can see the wanting a change.

Making a coaching change is irrelevant until they are willing to invest money. Until they are willing to do that, it’s dumb to fire a coach who has been solid for them.

This could be as simple as the new young AD wanting his own coach.

This could be as simple as the new young AD wanting his own coach.

Shouldn’t the old AD still have his say in the personnel decisions of the new AD for a year or two? I thought that’s how things are supposed to normally work.

Shouldn’t the old AD still have his say in the personnel decisions of the new AD for a year or two? I thought that’s how things are supposed to normally work.

I’m sure you do think that Ron.

Only insofar as the old AD locks coaches in position via long term guaranteed contracts.

Who was the BC coach who flirted with the NFL and got canned? Was he ever heard from again?

Who was the BC coach who flirted with the NFL and got canned? Was he ever heard from again?

According to Wikipedia, Jeff Jagodzinski is the offensive line coach for the Dallas Renegades of the soon-to-be-relaunched XFL.

Back