• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taggart just got canned and starts the Coaching Carousel early

Mississippi State fires their football coach’s fucking yankee ass!

School lied to recruits that he was being retained to get their top 25 recruiting class signed.

Fired after only two seasons.

ULL coach Billy Napier appears to have been Miss St’s top choice and declined to even take an interview.

ULL coach Billy Napier appears to have been Miss St’s top choice and declined to even take an interview.

Gene Chizik interviewed and then removed his name, which might just mean he got the vibe that he wasn't going to get the job.

Matt Rhule leaving Baylor for the Carolina Panthers.

Willie Fritz ? Sonny Dykes ?

Rhule hire is going to make it hard for me to continue hating the Panthers. Have always loved CMC since Stanford and Rhule is awesome. If they get rid of Cam, I might even root for them occasionally.

Yes I see that tweeter is a miss state guy. Guess this is our Arkansas.

Miss. State would be a bad move for a lot of reasons, but we also don't know if Wellman fucked up that contract on the way out as bad as he fucked up Manning's.

I’ve seen rumors of Babers to Baylor. He used to be on the staff there.

Clawson would never go to Starkville because of the amazing culinary delights of Winston-Salem.

Gotta think Baylor is a better job right now than Mississippi State.

When Miss State came open, I had a thought about Clawson, but then I thought why would he would want to go somewhere that he’d have to go through Bama, LSU, Auburn and A&M just to win the division and then have to go through a Georgia or Florida to win the SEC title? I know Clemson is a big mountain to climb, but it’s just one team.

Back