• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

any injury updates from sat???

Thought the team rode over from campus in buses.
They ride over with the team but I believe that they are free to go with their friends/family after the game if they want to do so (unless the team has special obligations or restrictions).

Interesting because he walked past us after the game with his gf and got into his car, limping a little but wearing no boot. Hope it is just a slight tweak and he is fully ready for action at VT!

If there was more swelling or follow-up exam at Sunday treatment gave more info, the boot can just be precautionary for a few days. Or more since he has a future playing. I doubt he will play Sat with our depth.

Sam got his first ACC win against FSU in an ugly game where he only got us in the end zone one time. Everyone agrees he gets us three touchdowns Saturday and the defense steps up for the third week in a row.

Happy for Sam he deserves it.

Sam got his first ACC win against FSU in an ugly game where he only got us in the end zone one time. Everyone agrees he gets us three touchdowns Saturday and the defense steps up for the third week in a row.

Are you saying Jamie is out? I don’t think that’s been said anywhere.

Why do you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads? Is Jamie out? Stop being weird.

Why do you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads? Is Jamie out? Stop being weird.

From everything I’ve heard, Jamie is for sure starting. Have no idea what this guy is talking about.

Not to give you a heart attack, but this guy broke the news Hartman was starting vs F$U.

bd is also a sack of shit, troll poster. Everyone here should do what I do and neg rep him with a “fuck yourself” message. Worst troll on these boards by far.

bd is also a sack of shit, troll poster. Everyone here should do what I do and neg rep him with a “fuck yourself” message. Worst troll on these boards by far.

Just put the little shit on ignore.

So what you're saying is he's the best troll on these boards by far.

The good thing is Sam knows we all have his back and are confident he will get the job done

Not to give you a heart attack, but this guy broke the news Hartman was starting vs F$U.

bd also gets a ton of credit for telling everyone the State game would be our first acc laugher of the year and everyone picked up big cash that day

bd also gets a ton of credit for telling everyone the State game would be our first acc laugher of the year and everyone picked up big cash that day

Everyone agrees bd will be upset when Jamie throws for 400 yards.

Back