Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30 games left

Quote Originally Posted by jimjenkdeac View Post
    Obviously wake made efforts to buy him out. It would be interested to know how much wake offered him to walk away from a situation where he is deservedly unwanted. If he turned down a bunch, that would ratchet up the public opinion against him
    He probably asked for what he is owed per the contract. The only report on that is $18 million minus anything he has been paid so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    So does Brandon get the record for playing in the most losses in Wake history?

Very macabre record for the son of one of Wake's all tike greats.
    I assume Travis McKie has this record currently? Would be nice to get him off the top of that list.

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Fake News. Wake increased the endowment to over $1 billion.
    I don't think this is correct - the endowment has been over $1B for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Yes, Wake has had an endowment over $1B for a while.

Wake will campaign information: https://wakewill.wfu.edu

Quote Originally Posted by scooter84 View Post
    Yeah Id guess Travis has it for sure. Started all four years under Redacted. We won 51 games over his four years. The worst four year span for Danny is 52 (the last four). We need to win 11 wins again to match 52 over the last four years.