• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL-ACCESS: Danny Manning Basketball Practice

which would you watch first?
81kOokYqMGL._SY550_.jpg

which would you watch first?
81kOokYqMGL._SY550_.jpg

[Redacted]
Offenses: 229, 177, 191, 144
Defenses: 282, 240, 102, 108

Manning
Offenses: 121, 131, 7, 72, 175
Defenses: 125, 128, 176, 130, 186

I think I'd have to go with [Redacted]. His teams actually got better over his time here and his best defenses were better than Manning's. The longer Manning is around running practice, the worse things seem to get.

It just makes me happy knowing someone had to read it and delete it.

you might have more luck if you give it 5 stars but leave the original copy. it probably auto screens anything less than 4 stars but might auto-approve a 5 star

when you order the rental, you actually receive 6 VHS tapes and a hand-written note apologizing but previous renter hasn't returned the discs, yet. one of the tapes is 2 episodes of Growing Pains

Typical. Youth excuse.

How much do you think Wake charged him to license its name and logo?

One would assume most coaches have that written into their contracts.

Especially those that are skillfully negotiated with $18m
buyouts

Call now and get a bonus DVD: All access street fighting with Jamille Jones!..... But wait there's more! If you call within the next twenty minutes, we'll also throw in a behind the scenes look at making a dumpster fire with Ron Wellman-while supplies last!

They are pretty quick with the deletes

Which begs the question, how much do you think the AD monitors these boards?

RW seems like he could care less, but Currie strikes me as somebody who would be bothered if the fanbase wasn't happy with him.

I doubt he cares. The Wake fan internet presence isn’t limited to these boards like it was 10+ years ago.

I doubt he cares. The Wake fan internet presence isn’t limited to these boards like it was 10+ years ago.
Yeah, most of the true believers are on Facebook now.

Every good coach should purchase this . . . for their opponents.

Back