• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

Yeah, but the ESPN app does list a line for some reason.
5f44d7031014485c424c0953fbc0749c.jpg

Yeah, it’s been up on the app all week. Definitely odd.

wtf is ACCN Extra? New code word for ESPN3? We can't even get on our own network?

Virtually the entire state of Virginia cannot even access "the Network" as Comcast won't carry it. Love to go back to the good old days as they were before this fiasco.

I believe that ACCN Extra requires you to have a provider with the ACCN. If you do, you can watch through Watch ESPN like you normally have been able to prior to this season.

If they beat us, which is a distinct possibility, maybe at least they could give us some good Colombian blow!

Wake will be like -10 or so. Don't know why that's up at all.

Probably the same people who decided that Troy Rike was a "key to the game" against UNC a few years ago. Wake basketball isn't worth a second thought at ESPN.

They’ve forgiven and rationalized way worse losses than this

I’ve decided to go. Will report back later on the electric atmosphere

Thoughts and prayers.

Just saw on FB that some dude bought floor seats straight from Wake. That's just pitiful. I remember when you couldn't get seats in the lower bowl without giving a few grand to Wake and now the floor seats are on sale to General Public.

Back