• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

Anyone know how this is televised without a cable package? Parents have Hulu Live, which carries ACCN (but maybe not extra?), but I'm not seeing the game streaming.

My feed is terrible. May just go on living my life and check the score tonight.

Anyone know how this is televised without a cable package? Parents have Hulu Live, which carries ACCN (but maybe not extra?), but I'm not seeing the game streaming.

nm, their old DirecTV account still works on espn for some reason.

glad to see we worked on fundamentals in practice

I have YoutubeTV and have the feed

Gettin fuckin tooled. By Columbia. Columbia. Have they even made the NCAA Tourney, ever?

Tough shot. They're ALL tough shots for the Deacs. Shit, man ...

Through the first 7 minutes Wake is shooting 6.7%. Awesome sauce.

Getting ready to go workout. Didn’t even consider this game in my schedule. Looks like I made the right decision.

2a5d3914314d3f5f91053f31039ad2ad.jpg

I don’t care what the buyout is there has to be a trade off. You lose every game that has to have a negative value right??

Wake's defense nice and scrappy, but we give up a 2nd chance lay-in. Now 13-6 Columbia

Back