• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

A real question for those that actually watched the game on tv:
Is that guy for Columbia, Brandon Shockley-Okeke related to Sunday?
Just wondering if it was mentioned.

Chest bumping by the deacs. Glad you are happy with that pile of shit

They have a player named Okeke....has to be related to our power fwd.

I think they have a close relative playing at NYT..... Mondai Anono. 🙂

I love the genuine anger at Columbia on the boards for fucking that up

No we don’t need Childress as a head coach even as a try out. The whole stuff needs to go and one of the best things that can happen to this team is when Brandon Childress graduates. Even if we had a team full of ACC caliber player, which we obviously don’t, you can only be so good with a DIII caliber point guard leading the offense. No one else gets to keep a job with no accountability, Manning has to really how lucky he is.

Alright so I was there and my report is that Chaundee is a tough dude. Really the only legit ACC player on the team. Iguana works hard and is likable. Neath and Massoud look to be guys who will develop into nice players.

We are Fucking terrible and Danny is as clueless as he’s always been. Our collective team IQ is astonishingly low. We have no offensive identity. Mucius sat on the bench while guys like wright, Johnson, Wynn got minutes. Massoud came in and looked smooth as butter, drained a contested 3 and then didn’t see the court the rest of the Game. At one point we had the iguana and 4 guards on the court and Chaundee WAS NOT one of the 4 guards out there. Andrien white hit a couple shots but is a net negative imo. Just so much awfulness.

I don’t know how anyone with authority could watch today’s game and justify keeping Danny on the sidelines for another minute.

Go Deacs !

Well I missed this one sadly. May be our only win all year. I look forward to reading Currie’s from the quad try to spin this shit.

This will be like the early bz teams where we’ll be lucky to stay within 20 of an ACC opponent. Except state, we always seem to put it together to beat them for some reason.

I'd actually be ~okay~ with Rex Walter's as an interim.
He at least does have some actual head coaching skills and experience.

This will be like the early bz teams where we’ll be lucky to stay within 20 of an ACC opponent. Except state, we always seem to put it together to beat them for some reason.

Oh we know the reason.

The substitution patterns are just bizarre. Also in the postgame presser, Manning's answer to the first question included a "we didn't get enough paint touches". How is this possible every game?

Alright so I was there and my report is that Chaundee is a tough dude. Really the only legit ACC player on the team. Iguana works hard and is likable. Neath and Massoud look to be guys who will develop into nice players.

We are Fucking terrible and Danny is as clueless as he’s always been. Our collective team IQ is astonishingly low. We have no offensive identity. Mucius sat on the bench while guys like wright, Johnson, Wynn got minutes. Massoud came in and looked smooth as butter, drained a contested 3 and then didn’t see the court the rest of the Game. At one point we had the iguana and 4 guards on the court and Chaundee WAS NOT one of the 4 guards out there. Andrien white hit a couple shots but is a net negative imo. Just so much awfulness.

I don’t know how anyone with authority could watch today’s game and justify keeping Danny on the sidelines for another minute.

Go Deacs !

I agree with all of this. Chaundee rebounds well, shoots well, and plays hard. He should have the ball more and be encouraged to be more aggressive. Ody has a good motor and is an athletic big. Neath and Massoud looked decent.

Our sub pattern is just terrible. Defense is weak. No identify on defense or offense. Very few assists - lots of one v one ball. We forced the ball to Sarr (paint touches!) who then forced shots - not a winning offensive game plan. We had a really poor start to the game, which is a Manning special.

Wake has some decent players, but the team is worse than the sum of the parts, and that’s on the coach.

Back