• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

What is a paint touch to Manning? Post ups? But Sarr doesn’t deserve the ball. Driving to the basket? Childress is the only real penetrator. Does he explain what he’s doing to try to get paint touches?

The Deacs shoot 35.5% from the field, 20%from three and 65.5 from the line. The only stats they won were rebounding and free throws. The defense was a bad joke. The Deacs played so poorly I was rooting for Columbia at the end of the game. They were more deserving. A first for me.

This is a poorly coached team with no discipline. Massoud played four minutes and scored four points early in the first half to help overcome the early seven point deficit. He never saw the floor again. The coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves.

My son and I listened on the radio and laughed during the game. 10 years ago, I would have lost my mind. Apathy is the worst. I hate it for the kids. Give me the keys to the bulldozer, I'll gladly tear down the Joel and hire a new coach. That place is depressing.

I was out enjoying beautiful weather. Came here to see how we did.
Very disappointed that we were unable to secure the defeat that was within our clutches.

Looks like we are almost as good as Lafayette, whatever that is.

I don't understand why Danny wants paint touches. There is no one that can do anything with it in the paint. Certainly not Sarr.
None of our big men have post moves. Might as well just let them set screens or something.

Dropped to 89th now in KP (which isn't perfect early on - Sagarin probably has a better grasp on the early season and he has us 161 entering today).

had a nice afternoon playing basketball with my boys in the driveway and then came in and checked the score ....I honestly felt disappointed that we won.

Dropped to 89th now in KP (which isn't perfect early on - Sagarin probably has a better grasp on the early season and he has us 161 entering today).
161 feels about right based on where we finished last year in KP.

I’d Danny’s middle name really Ricardo, or is someone fucking with his Wikipedia page? Because either way, that’s awesome.

The Deacs shoot 35.5% from the field, 20%from three and 65.5 from the line. The only stats they won were rebounding and free throws. The defense was a bad joke. The Deacs played so poorly I was rooting for Columbia at the end of the game. They were more deserving. A first for me.

This is a poorly coached team with no discipline. Massoud played four minutes and scored four points early in the first half to help overcome the early seven point deficit. He never saw the floor again. The coaching staff should be ashamed of themselves.

Massoud looked totally depressed sitting on the bench. Will he transfer out?

Lose a football game we needed to win, and win a basketball game we needed to lose. Get it together Deacs

Back