• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

Every win is a loss
Every loss is a win

It took a buzzer beater to beat Columbia. This isn't historically competitive. Historically competitive is beating the crap out of them and having scrubs and walk-ons playing the last 8 minutes of the game. The players that wear WF on their jersey deserve so much more than what they are getting. They are getting stiffed.

Come on Mr. Currie.

Why should I give a shit about the schools that make up the Ivies?

What’s the most forgotten ivy? I’d think probably Dartmouth or Columbia. Cornell would be up there if not for The Office.

Brown's not "forgotten". They have basically stunk for the past 75 years.

I think brown is known more simply because they are constantly the butt of jokes of which is the shittiest and most forgotten ivy.

At 3 AM after being at a club, or any time of day after drinking to get through a Danny game, that pun would be expected. But Monday at nearly lunch time? :)

It sounds like the reports of the demise of Wake Forest basketball have been premature. New winning streak started. Let's go Deacons!!

It sounds like the reports of the demise of Wake Forest basketball have been premature. New winning streak started. Let's go Deacons!!

If beating a non-top 150 ranked Ivy League school by 2 at home is the standard for Wake’s program not in the midst of a demise we should just cancel the sport.

Back