• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan’s hair

That was years ago. It was Amy’s personal trainer. Timmy’s had the same girlfriend since a year or two before he retired.

That was years ago. It was Amy’s personal trainer. Timmy’s had the same girlfriend since a year or two before he retired.
Who is quite lovely. So whatever she's cool with is I'm sure the only thing that matters to him.

But it was his business manager that scammed him out of a bunch of money.

Wasn't his business mgr a friend from Wake....a walk-on bball player, maybe....?
I think his name was Mark Scott. Followed him around it seems like during the entirety of his senior year

I thought it was his financial advisor and not Marc Scott who scammed him.

I like it. Dude is just cool. He pulls off whatever he wants. As long as it's not a restaurant on 4th before 4th got cool.

I like it. Dude is just cool. He pulls off whatever he wants. As long as it's not a restaurant on 4th before 4th got cool.

Well I wouldn't say Tim is a fashion icon, so he doesn't pull everything off.

This world needs more old white guys pontificating about style and fashion trends.

how is this even a thread?

double how is this even a thread started by somebody younger than i am?

Timmy was rockin that same do and an old school Wake letter jacket at the salute to Odom and the 1995 team.

Back