• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donavon Greene

Heard Sage’s X-Rays were negative but he will be out for Clemson and questionable for Duke barring something worse isn’t found. Donovan should get plenty of PT @Clemson.

Heard Sage’s X-Rays were negative but he will be out for Clemson and questionable for Duke barring something worse isn’t found. Donovan should get plenty of PT @Clemson.

Probably as positive as could be reasonably expected.

No good. Hopefully Washington can go.

Can we have one year where our best players arent injured for at least two games?

Can we have one year where our best players arent injured for at least two games?

Masterson, CBS, Strnad, Washington, Nash, Sage, technically Newman's shoulder I suppose.

Limping home...but really need to play together Saturday to avoid any further issues and win 2 at the end. 9-3 and a bowl win to 10-3 is pretty damn good.

You don’t have to be a Clemson fan to realize Death Valley is a very tough place for true freshmen to make their debut.

You don’t have to be a Clemson fan to realize Death Valley is a very tough place for true freshmen to make their debut.

I actually think it would be perfect. No real pressure since we are 30+ point underdogs. He gets to experience a real big-time football environment - exactly what he and other recruits come to college looking for - during his freshman season. I think we should get as many players as possible on the field during meaningful minutes in that game....

Looks like Donovan is going to get some playing time. Hope he is having a great week of practice.

Taylor Morin should see some action at slot during the last 4 games as well. IDK what’s the deal with Groulx.

Claude has one game in his career with over 50 yards receiving. Can you pontificate on his great plays?

We still need to see more from Jones, Perry, and Roberson, too.

May to check your sources on that. don't think its going to be that positive. Trust me, doesn't look good.

Wake Forest has a few freshmen who could see the field for the first time against Clemson, or in the following two weeks.

“There’s a number of guys, (linebacker) Jaylen Hudson, who’s really improved,” Clawson said. “(Running back) Kendrell Flowers, (receivers) Taylor Morin, Donavon Greene — these are all guys that can be on special teams and give us depth.

“And in some ways their redshirt year is over after the Virginia Tech game.”

Those four named by Clawson have not played in a game yet. A few others have played in one game, and so they could factor into the mix for the final three. They are: linebacker Zach Ranson and safety A.J. Williams.

No mention of Groulx.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/c...e_4a8dac99-bd97-52f0-8675-7c9c44151d2f.html#1

May to check your sources on that. don't think its going to be that positive. Trust me, doesn't look good.

Is this an informed, fact-based statement, or are you purely speculating based on his interaction with medical staff then heading to locker room?

Back