• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donavon Greene

I would not be surprised to see Ivan Mora do a few kick offs. He can get it into the end zone.

If so, we should’ve used him to beat UL. All we needed to do was boot the ball deep into end zone.

Donavon will be starting in Washington’s WR spot against Clemson, backed up by Waydale. Who will replace Sage?

Donavon will be starting in Washington’s WR spot against Clemson, backed up by Waydale. Who will replace Sage?

Wrong. Greene is backing up Claude. Hinton and Waydale are the other starting WRs.

Not sure if the above is trolling or legit, but ...

Take your pick between Clawson saying that Claude and Jones would be the starting WRs in his presser or the depth chart listing them as starters, with Greene backing up Claude and Perry behind Jones.

I’m not giving up my sources. They are very close to the program. We’ll see what happens on Saturday.

Whoa. His sources are closer to the program than the head coach.

giphy.gif

What’s going to happen Saturday is that we are going to take yet another ass kicking from Clemson no matter who is starting at WR.

WGAF if Greene starts or comes in on the 2nd play?

Donavon's going to play, and hope he plays well.

"Starting" at a position like receiver is essentially irrelevant as long as the plan is rotate receivers.

When people get hung up on stuff like "who is starting" at position like receiver, it makes you wonder if they ever have played in or even watched a football game at this level.

Last edited:
We have such an advantage over Clemson Saturday ! They have more than 4 games left and can't play the redshirts !!!!!!111!!!!!!

"Starting" at a position like receiver is essentially irrelevant as long as the plan is rotate receivers.

When people get hung up on stuff like "who is starting" at position like receiver, it makes you wonder if they ever have played in or even watched a football game at this level.
Some dude asked for my source of information. I was simply responding to his inquiry. Like I said, we’ll see what happens on Saturday. I agree that it’s not that important who starts. I was told Donavon is starting, so I posted it. CO then posted that I’m a troll because he just heard Clawson say otherwise. Apparently, my sources were wrong.

Or they’ve watched Wake all season and seen Clawson stick to a very tight 5 man rotation. Roberson is the 5th man and he has 5 catches playing behind Hinton who missed a few games.

Back