• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donavon Greene

Y’all are so football illiterate.

Greene was pushed out of bounds, thus the throw had nothing to do with it. Greene was unable to give the play a chance. He will be good, he is just outmatched in this ACC this season.

The ball was underthrown. Our guy was behind the defender and the ball was short of the defender.

you sure do seem to have a lot of your personal happiness invested in people's opinion of Donovan Greene, bro

Where will Greene play? Behind Surratt? Guess again. Greene won’t ride pine next year. You can bet on that.

I can appreciate your reporting of Donovan and his abilities, Sage is one of the best WRs to ever play for WF and was on track for an AA season. And you think Greene should play in front of him in the event that Sage comes back? Ok.

He’s from my hometown and I’ll be happy when he matures into a great ACC receiver at WF. He’s a basketball, track and football athlete who just started to focus on football last January. When he adjusts to the more physical nature of college football and gains experience, he will be a star WR for WF.

He’s from my hometown and I’ll be happy when he matures into a great ACC receiver at WF. He’s a basketball, track and football athlete who just started to focus on football last January. When he adjusts to the more physical nature of college football and gains experience, he will be a star WR for WF.

I have no doubt that he will become a star, but just to be clear, you think he should play in front of Sage who already is a star WR?

I can appreciate your reporting of Donovan and his abilities, Sage is one of the best WRs to ever play for WF and was on track for an AA season. And you think Greene should play in front of him in the event that Sage comes back? Ok.

Hell no, I dont think that. Surratt is the best Deacon WR since Proehl. Read the other posts preceding this one. PHD said Jones and Perry would play ahead of Greene.

Ah, I see. So you think he’ll play the other outside WR spot. Got it. You may be right.

It’s certainly possible. But 22 doesn’t seem to realize that Jones and Perry also have hometowns and have already had time to get some physical maturity. It’s going to be a competition worth watching for those of us who are invested in the team and aren’t invested in one player over another.

Do the people from your hometown know that you are encouraging people on the internet to look at Greene shirtless?

You really think Jones and Perry will play ahead of Greene? Just would like to hear the factual basis for your opinion. As a lifetime WF fan, I hope Jones and Perry play well the last 3 games, next year and beyond. They appear to have good potential.

You really think Jones and Perry will play ahead of Greene? Just would like to hear the factual basis for your opinion. As a lifetime WF fan, I hope Jones and Perry play well the last 3 games, next year and beyond. They appear to have good potential.

I just explained it. And I discussed this during the game as well. I don’t think it’s outrageous to think a rJR and rSO will play ahead of a tFR. They played ahead of him yesterday.

There’s plenty of time but you act like I’m crazy to make the conclusion based on most of the facts.

Last edited:
Do the people from your hometown know that you are encouraging people on the internet to look at Greene shirtless?
Dude, Surratt warmed up shirtless before WF home games this year. If you’ve never seen a male athlete play hoops, work out, run, etc, without a shirt, come out of your cave.

There is a strong likelihood that highest rated recruit in WF football history will not ride pine after a year of redshirting. That’s just common sense. And nothing I have seen from these 3 receivers so far tells me anything different. I saw drops by both Jones and Perry on easy catches yesterday. They got no separation and made no plays whatsoever. It was probably just a case of jitters for all of them. Hopefully, starting with the Duke game, all of them show out from this point forward.

The highest rated recruit in WF football history didn’t even play yesterday.

This is not popular to say here but the notion that a WF player the coach puts on the field is not ready to play in Death Valley and deal with the sound without jitters and shakes is lame. Forget competition for ACC Championships if you don’t have players prepared and ready to go in Death Valley and play up to the level of their own game.

Greene originally committed to Duke, correct?

Hope he’s ready to show them what they’re missing.

Back