• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donavon Greene

Poer kid, some here need to get off his back and some need to get off his jock. Just let him be Donovan and let's see what happens?

Jones, Perry and Claude definitely played below fair and reasonable expectations as did Newman.

Not sure why no deep balls or greater use of the TEs.

A slot receiver is not technically a wide receiver. A slot doesn’t play on the perimeter.

Unless he is up on the line and the WR is offset, therefore technically in the backfield making the receiver in the slot the perimeter of the line.
Geez, 22, what an anal take on positions just so you could be grammatically accurate. Your boy caught a few balls, played young, will get better and should work his ass off to fill some of next year's and the next 3 games of opportunity. Give it a rest this year and remember this is a team game. If he is half the player you believe, he will have his own threads for the next several years

Thanks for the lecture, doctor. I’ll take it under advisement.

Btw, I like the talent level of all of our young receivers and want what is best for the program. I simply disagreed with the post which predicted Greene playing third team WR next year at Washington’s position. I look forward to watching our WR’s playing well against Duke, Syracuse and in the bowl game.

Btw, I like the talent level of all of our young receivers and want what is best for the program. I simply disagreed with the post which predicted Greene playing third team WR next year at Washington’s position. I look forward to watching our WR’s playing well against Duke, Syracuse and in the bowl game.

just the WR's or also the slot receivers?

I've just emailed ESPN in my fantasy league explaining that we need to make a new position called SR slot receiver since Julian Edelman, Randal Cobb, Brandon Cooks are all technically not wide receivers. I'll let you know what they say

I've just emailed ESPN in my fantasy league explaining that we need to make a new position called SR slot receiver since Julian Edelman, Randal Cobb, Brandon Cooks are all technically not wide receivers. I'll let you know what they say
When is the last time one of our slot receivers lined up as a wideout? We have 2 WR positions and a slot. Look at the depth chart.

When is the last time one of our slot receivers lined up as a wideout? We have 2 WR positions and a slot. Look at the depth chart.

Pretty much every game when we line up 3 receivers wide on one side and a single receiver wide on the other side. Whoever is in the game that typically plays slot is always one of the 3.

22: what is Greene's forty time? This is a serious question. Do you think he is faster than Claude?

Per 247, it was a 4.70 in HS. Clawson has publicly said Claude runs a 4.4 (he probably is more like 4.5+). They're also completely different players. If Greene isn't far better than Claude, even next year, we'll all be disappointed.

Back