• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donavon Greene

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
It’s time to play him. If Washington is out vs Clemson and beyond, he should get meaningful reps. He’s only the highest rated recruit in WF history and Claude can’t get it done, as we saw at VT. The time is now.

Agree 100%

Dont sell Claude short. Hes made some unbelievable catches in his career. He is very fast, too, probably faster than Sage and Scotty. Great hands. He probably should have played more than he has, IMO.

Dont sell Claude short. Hes made some unbelievable catches in his career. He is very fast, too, probably faster than Sage and Scotty. Great hands. He probably should have played more than he has, IMO.

Really? Did you see the game Saturday?

As we have now entered the 4 game window (Clem, Duke, Cuse, Bowl game) where the frosh can still play but retain redshirt status, I expect to see game reps beginning Saturday for Greene and some of his other classmates.

We got one catch for 7 yards from the second outside receiver position. And that was by Terry, I believe.

As we have now entered the 4 game window (Clem, Duke, Cuse, Bowl game) where the frosh can still play but retain redshirt status, I expect to see game reps beginning Saturday for Greene and some of his other classmates.

Good call, good math. Good posting all around.

Doesn't he have less than 10 career catches? I can't tell if you are serious.....

I think we have Mr. Claude on the boards. Welcome!

We got one catch for 7 yards from the second outside receiver position. And that was by Terry, I believe.

Jones

Claude has 18 rec for his career, 11 this season for 100 yards.

If I recall correctly #5 had several dropped passes on Saturday. However, earlier in the season he made some very good catches. With his speed I do not understand why we don't use him on slants or deep post routes.

Claude had a nice game against utah st then disappeared for about 7 games, only to re-emerge as bad hands WR against Va tech.

I may have been mixing some if his history with Chuckie Wade's. Still, he does have good speed and I thought Clawson commented on Jamie missing on some of his throws. Maybe this was in reference to Claude....don't know...

I may have been mixing some if his history with Chuckie Wade's. Still, he does have good speed and I thought Clawson commented on Jamie missing on some of his throws. Maybe this was in reference to Claude....don't know...

Claude ran one stop and go and couldn’t get separation on the deep throw. On another mid range pass, he and Newman weren’t on the same page. And he had a couple of drops. He’s a 5th year player and if he was really talented, he should have gotten more playing time over the years. Waydale and Donavon should get the reps at that position at Clemson.

ANy and all the freshman they want to work in can now play because what we have left including the bowl game will be 4 games total.

Can anyone confirm

1) how many games we have left
2) if that number is 4, if players who haven’t played yet can play the remaining games and still redshirt?

But we're still alive for the ACCCG and CFB Playoffs.

Back