• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

I expect a dismal crowd. But I'll be there yelling and drunk.

Five of our seven home games this year ended up being night games. That’s pretty bonkers.

Whatever happened to the 1:00/1:30 standard Saturday start time of yester-year!?

There’s one guaranteed ACC night slot now. Before ACCN, there were several weeks where the ACC would be done with games by 7:00.

Line opens at Wake -6. Not a lot of respect in Vegas , playing a 4-6 Duke team at home, but seems about right based on our lack of offense in the last two outings.

Weather forecast getting worse for Saturday. High of 47 50% chance of rain. Ugh.

Whatever happened to the 1:00/1:30 standard Saturday start time of yester-year!?

Back before every game was on TV, it seemed like our first couple of home games would always be night games and then the rest would be 1:00 games.

Back before every game was on TV, it seemed like our first couple of home games would always be night games and then the rest would be 1:00 games.

I miss 1 o’clock kicks. Those don’t exist anymore.

Claw should put up a poster of Palm trees and sunshine, then a poster of a Bronx subway station then say "Where do you want to spend your Christmas vacation?" BEAT DUKE!

We have had not one 3:30 start all year. This game will be another where the out of towners who come will be getting home at 2 and 3 in the morning, and the people with children
will leave early or not show. Hope we can fill the stands, but it will be a hard sell.
I have an easy commute and will be there! Go Deacs.

Yup. The razor thin edge of guidelines that have to be met for Wake fans to attend anything will not be met. But I am with you.

I'll be there. But this reminds me of when I went to the ACC football championship in 2006. A friend of mine went with me and he is a State fan. We were walking through the club level section at the stadium in Jacksonville before the game. There was a light mist falling. We walked by a group of Wake fans and overhear one guy saying "If this keeps up I just don't see myself sitting through it". My buddy just looks at me and shakes his head like "nice fanbase, dude".

Cold and rainy. We need to be much better than the weather and bless the 8000 faithful fans that will show up.

Planning to attend. If anyone has three tickets available please let me know! Thank you.

Accuweather shows cloudy and in the 40’s but only 25% chance of rain.

Back