• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Away game at Navy about ten or twelve years ago where it poured and there was fog and you could not see what was going on out on the field. At halftime another heavy rain cell was heading there and I got the he’ll out if there.

I was at both. Saturday night was worse in the first half than Navy was in the second half due to the temperature. But a better outcome.

Too bad we can’t play Maryland in a bowl game because they suck.

I had to drive up last minute from Charlotte due to my daughter’s birthday party earlier in the evening. Pulled in around kickoff, but then looked at the radar, saw it would pass in 40 mins, so decided to stay in the car, listen to Stan and watch the game on YouTube TV on my phone. Rain stopped, walked in the play before Jamie’s long TD run, bought a couple beers, grabbed a section to myself on the 45 yard line on the East Side, and had a great time the rest of the game. Never got wet, temperature was crisp but pleasant, ended up accidentally working out way better than it would’ve if I got there early to tailgate as was originally the plan. Great evening all around.

Back