• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

This is a really huge game for our program. It is every year but certainly this year. I will be in attendance for the first time this year. I hope we have a big crowd.
We have a ton to play for... I really just do not like Duke. Lets beat their ass.

Dave needs to open up the play book. We've become too predictable. Thats on him.

Our schedule the past two years driven by tv primarily then the odd BC start have had to hurt attendance. Hell these night games are just too much. Cant do it every week. just cant.

Seeking 2 for young future Deacs first game. Their first weekend with no family conflicts

Mom just had her knee replaced and my Dad’s b-day present for this weekend was tickets to the game. Needless to say, they’re out unfortunately so I’ve got two pretty good seats on the West side Section 7 KK and an Orange lot pass if anyone wants them. Can send them out UPS or leave at will call. Hate we won’t make it. PM me and I’ll send them to you. Go Deacs!

Mom just had her knee replaced and my Dad’s b-day present for this weekend was tickets to the game. Needless to say, they’re out unfortunately so I’ve got two pretty good seats on the West side Section 7 KK and an Orange lot pass if anyone wants them. Can send them out UPS or leave at will call. Hate we won’t make it. PM me and I’ll send them to you. Go Deacs!

PM sent

EJrQEIPUYAEVIoS

Busy day at work, I pmed you,

I've got 4 hill tickets and a Sr Services Parking Pass for $25 if anyone is interested. One of my kids is sick and the other just got over strep throat so we can't make it this week. Just trying to get some money back.

I've got 4 hill tickets and a Sr Services Parking Pass for $25 if anyone is interested. One of my kids is sick and the other just got over strep throat so we can't make it this week. Just trying to get some money back.
Pmed you

I've got 4 free on the hill as well. Let me know if you want them.

I have 5 hill tickets and a baseball lot parking pass for sale....will take $30 for all. PM me if interested .

Back