• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

No way. I could have easily walked over to the home side with 4 people and sat up at the 50 yard line towards the tower. The two end sections on the home side were not much more than half full and the next sections over maybe a little better. I was talking to my friends figuring it must be a late arriving crowd on a Friday night and it never get much fuller.

Again, I have been to plenty of Wake games were it was a virtual sellout and there were several thousand less people at the UNC game.

Yeah. Capacity, counting the hill, is 34,500. As you said, there were a few thousand short of capacity, so probably 31-32,000.

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/n...orest-assumes-rare-role-of-giant-in-game.html

here is a picture of the visitor's side at the UNC game which appears to be right at game time. Maybe 75% full. The home side was a little better than that, but not much. And the hill wasn't full either. Again, I have been to hundreds of Wake games and this 31K had several thousand less fans than a 31K game in 2006-2008 period.

Last edited:
Senior Day:
I get Delaney, Walker, Basham, Watson going early and going pro or transferring to play Senior year.

But just don’t understand the Kamara inclusion. He wants to transfer to start? He is in the two deep now.

Did I miss the explanation (and yes I know it doesn’t 100% mean they are leaving - Hinton)?

I am here tailgating. #betterfanthanyou fuck duke

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/n...orest-assumes-rare-role-of-giant-in-game.html

here is a picture of the visitor's side at the UNC game which appears to be right at game time. Maybe 75% full. The home side was a little better than that, but not much. And the hill wasn't full either. Again, I have been to hundreds of Wake games and this 31K had several thousand less fans than a 31K game in 2006-2008 period.

It was a Friday night. Not to shabby for a non Sat kick

We will do better than Vandy. Wow.

I'm having trouble posting it, but I have a picture taken in the first half that shows the visitor's side virtually full

The weather in Nashville is about what is expected for the Wake game...miserable. For everyone who goes to tonight's game...I salute you. Raise hell and bring home a win.

Chris, you were wrong. Now, get in your car and drive to the game!

Being bad is a risk of scheduling an FCS team so late in the season. At least earlier in the year you can draw fans in on hope (even if it's a bad opponent). If you're like 2-8 playing ETSU, good luck making money on that.

Being bad is a risk of scheduling an FCS team so late in the season. At least earlier in the year you can draw fans in on hope (even if it's a bad opponent). If you're like 2-8 playing ETSU, good luck making money on that.

Not really a risk for Vandy. They know they’re probably going to suck. And really, if they’re in contention for bowl eligibility, a late game against a cupcake is a godsend.

do remember the UNC game was a 6:30 start -- there were a pretty good number of late arrivals and traffic was tough, I seem to remember feeling much more full than this but I didn't take any pictures.

do remember the UNC game was a 6:30 start -- there were a pretty good number of late arrivals and traffic was tough, I seem to remember feeling much more full than this but I didn't take any pictures.

I do remember it was a very late arriving crowd for the UNC game.

Yeah I was sitting on the visitor side with a couple of unc friends and was talking to them like the Wake crowd must be a late arriving crowd and it never got nearly as full on the home side as i expected

Lots are dead right now, but I expect it to be late arrivals due to weather. Thinking around 15-20k maybe?

Back