• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

I will be sporting my Grundens. Going to be miserable

Yeah it will be bad, which is unfortunate. I’ll still be there braving the rain/cold, but I won’t be bringing the wife/friends as they don’t care as much.

Yeah it will be bad, which is unfortunate. I’ll still be there braving the rain/cold, but I won’t be bringing the wife/friends as they don’t care as much.
Yeah I was going to come with my youngest and wife but no way they're going to sit outside in 40-something degree rain

My Son is not driving in from Louisville for the game and I gave our tickets to a friend. At least someone will be in our seats. It is more the time than the weather that caused me to decide not to come. But the weather certainly did play a role in the decision.

I’ll unfortunately be in Knoxville tomorrow (family stuff) instead of the game. Sucks because I probably could have sat front row 50 yard line from the looks of things.

Looking for a blue or orange lot pass if anyone has one.

The following errors occurred with your submission
BeachBumDeac has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Just FYI. Got your note. Already sent out the tickets and pass. Someone beat you to it!

Yep, crap weather and have a couple of out of towners bailing. Do have a couple Blue Lot parking passes available. FCFS. Will have taped to my office door on Reynolda Rd where we will also be holding our "normal" Gold Lot tailgate at 4:30 in the afternoon so we can stay dry and still have most of the women-folk attend the social aspect of the pregame. Hard to say how many hardy folks will actually attend the game out of our 39 possible but I will be there!

Yep, crap weather and have a couple of out of towners bailing. Do have a couple Blue Lot parking passes available. FCFS. Will have taped to my office door on Reynolda Rd where we will also be holding our "normal" Gold Lot tailgate at 4:30 in the afternoon so we can stay dry and still have most of the women-folk attend the social aspect of the pregame. Hard to say how many hardy folks will actually attend the game out of our 39 possible but I will be there!

PM sent. Thanks.

Great article by Connor in WSJ today about Stephen Claude. Hope he plays well in his final home game.

Back