• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

I have an extra ticket in section 2 if somebody wants it. No charge. Just cheer for the Deacs!

OMG what a nasty day. To Hell with it.

I’m going to this game and I’m going to yell my ass off. Like Rhett Butler at the end.

Our attendance issues have been weather and time related. TV is killing the game experience. I feel terrible for this team and their families so I’m going.

At this point they should just open up the stadium for free.

I need two tickets if anyone has them thanks. Driving 3 hours!

GO DEACS!

If there was ever a night not to have a 4 minute timeout with every possession change, it is tonight. If I am going to stand outside in a cold rain, then I am going to want to do harm to the bastard dressed in red with his little countdown board. It will be agonizing enough without making it a 4 hour game full of Bojangle commercials.
I feel bad for the team but will do our part to support.

Thanks, 22.

Link if yall are interested, he's got an incredible story: On Steve Claude earning every bit of his nickname, "Lucky."

Great article. Like most others, I had no idea about his background either.
We’re ‘Lucky’ to have him and hope he does great during his final 3 games.
I’ve said multiple times this season that we should be exploiting his speed more on fly patterns.
Would still like to see this.

Have four hill tickets available for free. I am 99.9% positive you could then sit wherever you like tonight after you get into the game. My only requirement is you must pick up at front gate by 7:00. I will be in the stadium by 5:30 but can come out to meet you. Send me a message if you want them.

I’m going to this game and I’m going to yell my ass off. Like Rhett Butler at the end.

Our attendance issues have been weather and time related. TV is killing the game experience. I feel terrible for this team and their families so I’m going.

GO DEACS!

I've got 2 tickets for you. Check your inbox.

If there was ever a night not to have a 4 minute timeout with every possession change, it is tonight. If I am going to stand outside in a cold rain, then I am going to want to do harm to the bastard dressed in red with his little countdown board. It will be agonizing enough without making it a 4 hour game full of Bojangle commercials.
I feel bad for the team but will do our part to support.

The whole stadium should boo whenever that guy comes out.

More people need to sack the fuck up and go to the game. We have a ton of important recruits coming to watch, and how do you think they will feel about an empty stadium for a 7-3 team against a rival? Beyond the future of the program, the current guys deserve support. They are going to a 4th straight bowl game and going for the state title. Clothing companies make gear for weather like this. It's really not hard to still be comfortable. If you call yourself a Wake Forest fan, make it to the game tonight and support the team!

02ae176169a1556b241720ba8b272d44.jpg

GO DEACS!

Totally love this attitude. I feel the same way. F' it. I'm coming to this game and I'm going to yell and cheer my butt off for the Deacs as well.

It looks like jccdeac has got you covered for tickets. Nevertheless, I've got two spare tickets, free to anyone who wants them.

“There’s no bad weather, only bad clothes.”

Norwegian saying.

Just came in from my run. Digging out my ski jacket and rain boots and loudest voice.

Back