• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
one female roommate I had works in politics here and got her phone blown up by a dude who works for the most powerful guy in Illinois -- kept asking her out, commenting on her bod, etc. -- and dude was married

she used to have me read her texts from time to time to screen his bullshit out

she eventually went public on a retaliation charge for getting blackmailed when she reported the harassment internally and was effectively blackballed from working in politics

it was pretty nuts

That had to be awkward as shit, dude.

Ah, yes, that's what it was.

Roommate 1: Practicing physician (boyfriend of roommate #2, wild but now tame)
Roommate 2: Aforementioned girl w problems
Roommate 3: Practicing physician (asshole, dating pole dancing instructor at the time)
Roommate 4: Practicing physician (weirdo with a heart of gold that keeps getting kidney stones from drinking too much Surge)
Roommate 5: Gave up practicing medicine to become a DJ, lives in Ibiza
Roommate 6: Is cool and lives in Seattle and is normal

Then moved to Philly where my roommates were

1) Adjunct professor at Drexel and full-time slumlord
2) Guy trying desperately to pass the bar exam after unsuccessful previous attempt(s?)
3) Normal dude

Dude 1 was in jail by the time I moved out of that house for his third DUI, which involved a hit and run. He attempted to obtain the legal services of roommate 2 for this, which, well, he went to jail.

That was the place I got bedbugs.

Then I moved in with my wife.

Roommate 1: Practicing physician (boyfriend of roommate #2, wild but now tame)
Roommate 2: Aforementioned girl w problems
Roommate 3: Practicing physician (asshole, dating pole dancing instructor at the time)
Roommate 4: Practicing physician (weirdo with a heart of gold that keeps getting kidney stones from drinking too much Surge)
Roommate 5: Gave up practicing medicine to become a DJ, lives in Ibiza
Roommate 6: Is cool and lives in Seattle and is normal

Wake Forest is such a rich people school.

Wake Forest is such a rich people school.

Only roommate 1 went to Wake. I was in his wedding. These were roommates post college when I was making like $24k copyediting at a shitty publishing house.

But yea roommate 1 was hella rich.

Then moved to Philly where my roommates were

1) Adjunct professor at Drexel and full-time slumlord
2) Guy trying desperately to pass the bar exam after unsuccessful previous attempt(s?)
3) Normal dude

Dude 1 was in jail by the time I moved out of that house for his third DUI, which involved a hit and run. He attempted to obtain the legal services of roommate 2 for this, which, well, he went to jail.

That was the place I got bedbugs.

Then I moved in with my wife.

With the bedbugs?

Whoa now. Love the expression of affection, but you know the rules. Gotta put a "no homo" on that. I'm gonna go ahead and help you out with dropping a no homo on the last three thread pages. Just to keep it safe.

My wife is gonna be so disappointed.

My wife is gonna be so disappointed.

I'm happy to hit you with a high five while we spit roast her. But we're going to have to work that in around Juice's mom. Ol' girl has some miles on her, but you gotta respect seniority.

There was a poster on this board who used to be a cool as you (we) are, but then DF07 got all gay. Lost his chill over the political situation.

I'm happy to hit you with a high five while we spit roast her. But we're going to have to work that in around Juice's mom. Ol' girl has some miles on her, but you gotta respect seniority.

There was a poster on this board who used to be a cool as you (we) are, but then DF07 got all gay. Lost his chill over the political situation.

Took me a minute to find him, yeah. Woof. Deacfreak07. Balls deep in the Tunnels. Bro used to be cool as hell.

Can anyone give me the Cliffsnotes version of why GTB is all about Juice's mom?

My friend in Philly could have wanted to be a true motherfucker when his dad married Jessica Savitch (she was 3-5 years older than my friend).

What’s your favorite episode of the Twilight Zone?

"The Eye of the Beholder." Season 2, episode 5, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back