• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer, we ate in the little pizza joint that CNN showed the waitstaff waiting on tables in waders.

Is this the start of an RJ-style story where you tell a joke about wearing rubbers on your legs and some forgotten star from Melrose Place laughs.

Moonzzz is apparently in Venice right now and he just posted a pic of Casa Artom from the Grand Canal. Looks like it survived.

Went to Venice about 10 Years ago and half of the streets we walked through had 5-10” of water on them, and it had not rained in over a week. Can only imagine what it’s like now.

Is this the start of an RJ-style story where you tell a joke about wearing rubbers on your legs and some forgotten star from Melrose Place laughs.

Ken Jeong walked by me in an airport once. That’s literally my most interesting celebrity encounter.

rj i am willing to give you the attention you deserve this is not a joke. PM me for more information

i would like to setup a system where everytime rj posts we have an account respond immediately with a post that affirms his important status i call this account the rjbuddy.
we can outsource the function of this account to thirdparty sources. perhaps itcan even defend him when attacked
mods PM me for more infromation

Oh shit

c139c38fb37eabbdda222f80e490e037.jpg

I like this Charlie Rich story.

“Rich's destructive personal behavior famously culminated at the CMA awards ceremony for 1975,[1] when he presented the award for Entertainer of the Year, while visibly intoxicated.[5] After stumbling through the names of the nominees, Rich clumsily tore open the envelope, took out a cigarette lighter, and lit the paper on fire with the winner's name.[1] While the paper burned, he announced that the winner of the award was "My friend Mr. John Denver."[6]”

So what you're saying Farva is that you are going to light my country music award on fire

Didn't have court this morning, so I took a little extra time in the shower to Patrick Bateman. Fuckin' feelin' so minty.

Truck hit my parked car, tore the bumper mostly off, it's hanging on one side. In order to take it to a body shop 1.7 miles from my house to get an estimate/repairs, should I:

1) Attempt to tape it up to drive it there
2) Attempt to tear it off and put it in my backseat to drive it there

Thanks chat thread wisdom.

Is it impacting your tires?

Check under you front end to see if you are dripping any water.

Take pictures before you do either. Otherwise, the other guy's insurance (or yours) may say it wasn't as bad as you claim it was. Or that you made it worse.

Nice of RJ to offer advice to Townie, even though Townie doesn't have balls.

Take pictures before you do either. Otherwise, the other guy's insurance (or yours) may say it wasn't as bad as you claim it was. Or that you made it worse.

if it's just the bumper i doubt they'll do more than cut a check

Related question. Did you bang her? I had 3 female roommates that all started out platonic but ended up sexual, I suppose because at that point we all drank a lot and had similarly low standards. Am I just a piece of shit? Is it possible to live with a reasonably attractive female in your 20's without hooking up?

2 or 3) have it towed and send the receipt to the insurance company

Thanks all. Their company was dragging their feet, we sent a DEMAND LETTER and they stepped up, are renting us a car, etc. Will probably go the tow way even though i think it's definitely driveable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back