• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys remember Duane Ballen, sportscaster from Raleigh with WTVD, CBS Sports, ESPN, The Golf Channel, and Fox Sports ?

Dude was set up for sportscasting success by just pronouncing his name "ballin'" but he remained loyal to the long "a" instead. He did it all on his own without trying to get by on his name.

IIRC, Duane Ballen was on TV in the Triangle at the same time as Stuart Scott.

Come on Juice, you should know all of this.

I remember those days. Late 80s, early 90s. I think both left just before I started at Wake.

I only had 3 things scheduled at work today, and all 3 have been canceled. Do I:

1) Go home and "work" from my couch catching up on The Righteous Gemstones. I'm supposed to be in the office, but no one will probably notice/care.
2) Tough it out at the office til 6 PM and just post more than usual/get lost in random interwebs wormholes.
3) Quit and find a more fulfilling job.

Go get that monster hog some exercise. No homo.

Def remember Duane Ballen (rhymes with Allen) from his WTVD days.

When are you people going to realize that I can't carry these boards forever ?

Staying solo in Buckhead Friday night. Any resto recommendations? Moonz if you are still alive wanna chill?

I got a kick out of this line from the James Wiseman declared ineligible article on ESPN.com:

Wiseman's lawyers from Ballin, Ballin & Fishman and Farese, Farese & Farese released a statement on Thursday morning, shortly before Memphis declared him ineligible.

Congrats to Fishman for overcoming the rampant nepotism that clearly permeates that law firm.

Chops is good; Bones is old school but great. Who’s paying and what kind of food?

Hit the White House for breakfast

Ths board is obsessed with BiffTannen !

Townie, where should I send the monthly rent check for the space I occupy inside your head ? Venmo or PayPal ?

The Cash Cab guy followed me on twitter for like an afternoon. That was my peak.

I spent 2.5 hours in an iep meeting yesterday as the reg ed liaison. If you know a special ed teacher, you know someone that gets paid about 1/10 of what they're worth. Those people teach in an entirely different universe than reg ed.

I spent 2.5 hours in an iep meeting yesterday as the reg ed liaison. If you know a special ed teacher, you know someone that gets paid about 1/10 of what they're worth. Those people teach in an entirely different universe than reg ed.

lol, part-time babysitters

Chops is good; Bones is old school but great. Who’s paying and what kind of food?

Hit the White House for breakfast

Work paying, open to whatever. Not corporate steakhouse kinda place tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back