• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookout, regarding our earlier conversation, I'm fine with letting Townie have his way and I see no need to suspend him presently.

I spent 2.5 hours in an iep meeting yesterday as the reg ed liaison. If you know a special ed teacher, you know someone that gets paid about 1/10 of what they're worth. Those people teach in an entirely different universe than reg ed.

they’re saints

Honestly the best restaurants are probably south of where you are, all of buckhead gives a corporate vibe. Could get cultural and uber out to buford highway but if works paying might not be worth it.

Buckhead id go

Aria
Storico Fresco
King + Duke

If moonz happens to check in between Infowars and OAN programming he would know best.

Agree with Aria. Don’t know Storico Fresco. King+Duke is hit or miss imo.

I’ve been racking my brain on this and I don’t really have any better suggestions, even though I live in Brookhaven. Just look up on Eater or something.

There are some great restaurants if you want to venture outside of Buckhead, but I think you have plenty of solid choices nearby.

since this is now the ATL restaurants thread, how's H&F Burger? One's opening here. I've always heard great things about the original Holeman & Finch burger so cool to see a restaurant dedicated to it.

My older sister started her teaching career in special ed. Burnt out after a few years and taught high school.

Grew tired of a lot of the BS and moved into administration as Vice Principal, then Principal.

Realized that the whole system is fucked and is now in sales in her late 40s.

Teaching is tough.

My older sister started her teaching career in special ed. Burnt out after a few years and taught high school.

Grew tired of a lot of the BS and moved into administration as Vice Principal, then Principal.

Realized that the whole system is fucked and is now in sales in her late 40s.

Teaching is tough.

There's a lot of shit to it, but then again, I have no idea how people work in sales, so every career has its difficulties I'm sure. As a reg ed teacher, I'm just in awe of the things that we ask special ed teachers to do for 40 G's a year.

I didn’t know about Toad until the other day when a colleague shared Toad singing “Africa,” and it was hilarious.

I once had a kangaroo baseball glove as my back-up. It was really soft.

Added bonus: You can see BiffTannen’s old school across the river.

Be Best !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back