• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who changes their breakfast routine on the weekends vs weekdays? I’m a banana or granola bar guy Monday-Friday but really bring the heat on the weekends with all the delicious stuff

So who changes their breakfast routine on the weekends vs weekdays? I’m a banana or granola bar guy Monday-Friday but really bring the heat on the weekends with all the delicious stuff

I’ll cook the hell out of breakfast on the weekends. I usually get up with the kids, fry them some cheese eggs, and then make some veggie omelettes for the wife and me with whatever we have around, because I’m an amazing husband.

Shit yeah Macko that’s what it’s all about man.

Once my daughter is old enough for cheesy eggs I’ll do the same. I usually make bacon egg and cheese sandwiches for me and the wife. When I’m feeling wild I’ll fry up some home fries.

Chat Thread: biff begs "Be Best!"

I makes waffles and bacon this morning.

Last week did blueberry pancakes for the wife and boy.

At my wife’s request, I drive and pick up breakfast on Saturdays.

She makes breakfast on Sundays.

During the week, I make breakfast for my oldest and I before she leaves for kindergarten and I got down to the basement for work.

What time y’all’s kids popping out of bed? The 16 month old slept in till 645 this morning. That’s late for her. She is, despite the fact that she may be the cutest toddler on the planet, often an asshole.

What time y’all’s kids popping out of bed? The 16 month old slept in till 645 this morning. That’s late for her. She is, despite the fact that she may be the cutest toddler on the planet, often an asshole.

Our 14 month made it to 730 this morning.

13 month old “slept” until 7 this morning, but he’s teething so he was up crying off an on for about an hour from 1:30-2:45. Yay parenthood!

The 2.5 year old has made a fun game lately of waking up every day between 5 and 6 and coming into our room to wake up Mommy to have her go tuck her back into bed.

If you don’t, you’re doing life wrong.

America, the land of multiple breakfast meats, fuckin' eggs, and plentiful sides. Stone ground grits, hash browns... Mother fuck yes

My wife is MVP for life. She sleep trained our kid who sleeps 7:30-7:30 every day despite teething (11 months). She can kick me in the nuts once a day the rest of our lives I’m so thankful.

5yo gets up between 6 and 7 and either reads or turns on the TV.

3yo waits for her clock to light up at 7:05am and then yells that it’s time to get up.

14mo gets up around 630, but we don’t get him until 7:05am.

But nobody ever sleeps in... 7:05am is the latest.

I got up at 7am this morning and that was the latest I’ve slept in a while. Usually 615-630am.

Go to bed around 11-12 every night and up at 0530 AM every morning. Even weekends. Body will not let me sleep any longer than that time. I would just lay there in bed awake otherwise.

Was in Richmond this weekend. Went to Triple Crossing, Hardywood, Ardent, The Veil, and Stone yesterday. Good ass beer city.

At this point I'd imagine most any city is going to be a good beer city these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back