• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to carry your bag through the airport ? I'm not sure I understand.

You can always get a smaller roll-aboard.

You want to carry your bag through the airport ? I'm not sure I understand.

You can always get a smaller roll-aboard.

I think rolling bags are dumb, yet I've used one forever. Most of my trips are 1-2 nights. Yeah, I'd rather carry a bag than roll around a dumb suitcase looking thing. A smaller bag that rolls would still be annoying, IMO.

So I either want a shoulder bag or a backpack that can hold a suit. But most of the backpacks are really ugly and the duffel bags are still too big.

It's not about getting through the airport... It's about going to meetings with clients and getting around various cities without having a stupid rolling bag that makes it look like I've packed for a family vacation.

Just checking the board hive mind to see if anyone has anything they really like.

I've got a TUMI duffel bag that I will sometimes use for shorter trips, but it's not great for a computer.

I didn't poop. I peed.

A $400 duffel bag? I must move in the wrong circles.

I'd spend that much on something for myself that I think is going to last 20 years, but probably wouldn't buy those for my 8 groomsmen.

I'm not sure I feel as strongly about anything in my life as 22 does about Donovan Greene

I'm not sure I feel as strongly about anything in my life as 22 does about Donovan Greene

I know Donny personally. He's a hell of a kid. I'm gonna ask him how he feels about an old lawyer obsessively posting about his physique on the message boards.

pulled this from the Tunnels because WTF

Ohio House passes bill allowing student answers to be scientifically wrong due to religion

OLUMBUS, Ohio (WKRC) - Ohio lawmakers are weighing in on how public schools can teach things like evolution.

The Ohio House on Wednesday passed the "Student Religious Liberties Act." Under the law, students can't be penalized if their work is scientifically wrong as long as the reasoning is because of their religious beliefs.

Instead, students are graded on substance and relevance.

My $30 duffel bag has lasted over a decade and is still fine.

And we're all glad you're satisfied with your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back