• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
world's largest Starbucks opened last week in Chicago and something like 1,000 people waited outside to go in and I just don't even know about this world man

world's largest Starbucks opened last week in Chicago and something like 1,000 people waited outside to go in and I just don't even know about this world man

Insanity. When the first Wegmans in the Triangle opened in Raleigh recently there were thousands of people waiting apparently. It’s a grocery store people.

but it's cool to spend hours of your life watching dumb 30sec - 5 min long videos on the internet or scroll through memes on your phone

but it's cool to spend hours of your life watching dumb 30sec - 5 min long videos on the internet or scroll through memes on your phone

I'd estimate I've clicked on and read at least 68 articles regarding Lori Loughlin's state of mind prior to her trial

People watch entire sporting events on their phone.

which is crazy, but nevertheless, I believe ITC is talking about social media style videos

i mean, "toad sings sia" is over 3:30

a casual google survey shows that the top watched videos are routinely in the 3-5 min range

people do dumb shit, man

Anyone heard anything about Casa Artom? Water used to lap into a couple of the rooms during acqua alta, or get close, but nothing like this recent flooding. Did a quick search but didn't see anything.

High tide happens a couple times a day. Acqua Alta happens a couple times a year. This shit they have going on now happens a couple times a century.

Have I mentioned lately that RJ doesn't know shit about shit ? Damn, what a moron.

There are parodies out there that try to say stupid shit who make more sense than RJ.

Plus he’s straight lying about having a source!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back