• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know so much about me...You and Biff what a pair...too bad neither of you have a pair...

I bit the side of my tongue in my sleep last night and now I have a pronounced lisp and it hurts to speak. Yay Wednesday.

Plus he’s straight lying about having a source!

You think this strikes at me or is accurate. In reality, this is no different for Townie and others than for the people who built the museum that shows man and dinosaurs roaming the Earth together with men putting saddles on the beasts to ride them. Their faith that the Earth is less 6000 years old is central to their belief system and lives. Similarly, to Townie, Biff and others, RJ must be wrong about everything. RJ can't know anything or anybody. They hate me, marginalize me, don't believe anything I say.

If what I'm saying is true about this or other things, the core of their existence is turned asunder. Their beliefs and personas will be destroyed worse than Dresden was in WW II. They have to cling to their irrational position. I am used to this. It's sad and funny at the same time.

My friend Mike was much Townie and others here when we first met. He thought my "stories" were totally full of shit. Then, he became parts of some stories that included people like Joey Buttafucco, Patrick Ewing and Faith Hill.

I fully realize Townie and others will come up with excuses to justify their years of hate and ignorance. I am a useful boogeyman to them. They must protect their core beliefs or come to understand the wasted efforts of irrationality, childishness, ignorance and group think. It's difficult to look in the mirror and admit your own weaknesses. I don't expect them to ever do so, but it would help them in other aspects of their lives.

I've been swimming 2X per week

last night I woke in the night because of a huge pain at my ear - it appeared to be an enormous zit right at the back of my ear where it meets my head. I felt it and that sucker was huge

this morning I did my swim

when I got out of the pool the zit was almost entirely gone

chlorine for the win

You think this strikes at me or is accurate. In reality, this is no different for Townie and others than for the people who built the museum that shows man and dinosaurs roaming the Earth together with men putting saddles on the beasts to ride them. Their faith that the Earth is less 6000 years old is central to their belief system and lives. Similarly, to Townie, Biff and others, RJ must be wrong about everything. RJ can't know anything or anybody. They hate me, marginalize me, don't believe anything I say.

If what I'm saying is true about this or other things, the core of their existence is turned asunder. Their beliefs and personas will be destroyed worse than Dresden was in WW II. They have to cling to their irrational position. I am used to this. It's sad and funny at the same time.

My friend Mike was much Townie and others here when we first met. He thought my "stories" were totally full of shit. Then, he became parts of some stories that included people like Joey Buttafucco, Patrick Ewing and Faith Hill.

I fully realize Townie and others will come up with excuses to justify their years of hate and ignorance. I am a useful boogeyman to them. They must protect their core beliefs or come to understand the wasted efforts of irrationality, childishness, ignorance and group think. It's difficult to look in the mirror and admit your own weaknesses. I don't expect them to ever do so, but it would help them in other aspects of their lives.

giphy.gif

Cool man totally normal adult response.

It is a perfectly "adult" response to your position and your response reinforces everything I posted. Thanks for confirming it.

EDIT: I did drop a word and am not able to edit it. In Paragraph 3- it should be "Much like"

Last edited:
Joey Butafuco, Patrick Ewing, and Faith Hill walk into a bar.

It is Steely Dan day over at Pitchfork, and they have put out some very-Pitchfork reviews of five of the Dan's records: Can't Buy A Thrill, Katy Lied, Royal Scam, Aja, Gaucho. The writing for Aja and Gaucho is pretty good, as is the Katy Lied one. The other two are more poseur Pitchfork-y, imo, but it's all pretty fun to see everyone try to out-Dan the Dan to describe the Dan. How Dan can I make this review about the DAN? The Dan are our mirrors, our messengers, our multi-verse translator guides. We should all be thankful they have graced us with their presence far from their home planet or dimension or whatever. Thank you Donald, RIP Walt. Let us everyone get VERY high and listen to the last minute of the Aja drum solo, which is which is probably transmitting a code in some foreign alien language vibration pitch.

Up on the hill

They've got time to burn

There's no return

Double helix in the sky tonight

Throw out the hardware

Let's do it right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back