• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best cheap eats these days are OFTEN from food trucks or in people’s backyards.

FIFY

Unless you know everything about every location...

BTW, there is a place in Santa Monica that has a number of food trucks on the same street. You should look it up.

I want everyone to see that I was the bigger man here and left this low-hanging fruit on the tree.

Weird. Juice’s mom didn’t think you were the bigger man. She did say your grapes hang low.

Weird. Juice’s mom didn’t think you were the bigger man. She did say your grapes hang low.

PH just out GTBed Gtb!!! There is a new king of the chat thread!!!

I'm not crying. I have dust in my eyes.

RJKarl has revealed that Manning's buyout is not between $16 million and $18 million as reported by Jeff Goodman. No other details though, such as what the actual amount might be, higher or lower.

Not sure I could do it to and/or date a woman with either my mother’s or sister’s name, and I’m iffy on red hair because of that, too, but trying to be more open minded. But I’m vol-cel again, so no worries.

After Holzhauser and Trebek’s illness I may be done with Jeopardy!, but new Learned League starts tomorrow, so I’m torn. Just found Holzhauser too annoying to watch and I don’t want to think about Trebek’s mortality.

Holy Shit !

Heads are gonna Roll !

Regarding the thread title, it is true that Georgia was #3 when they lost to USC. Now they are #4.

I still can't get over how deftly deaconbd manipulated the posters on this board. The man (or woman) was a mastermind.

This new ChrisTheDeacm89 needs to get a foot in his ass.

I still can't get over how deftly deaconbd manipulated the posters on this board. The man (or woman) was a mastermind.

This new ChrisTheDeacm89 needs to get a foot in his ass.

I’ve been around for quite some time. Posted on other boards years before.

Visited Luxembourg this weekend, and boy what a beautiful city. Very clean, very rich and a melting pot of European cultures. You really feel like you are in Genovia (Princess Diaries shoutout). Its like if a ski town and Disney had a baby that was raised in Greenwich and designed a college campus.

Only complaint is the taxi prices are atrocious. We land at the airport and realize there are no ubers, so since we did no research we got in a cab, and saw how quickly the number went up, ended up being 55 Euro for a 5 mile drive.

Luxembourg is home to a American WW2 veteran´s cemetery, which was something to behold on Monday.

Also did Trier in Germany for a day, Schnitzel is great, but they were totally sold out of Bratwurst´s. Also, the cathedral is spectacular. Apparently its much nicer in the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back