• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a phone with a decent battery life has brought such joy to my life. Like there was this thing I constantly had to worry about every day that is no longer there.

The funniest shit from Jack Ryan is their elite hacker cia skills of knowing sql and googling “who approves mining requests in Venezuela”

Can confirm that high school kids are hella soft these days

I blame their love of the Charmin soft NBA and it’s social media diva stars

Soooo sooooft

The funniest shit from Jack Ryan is their elite hacker cia skills of knowing sql and googling “who approves mining requests in Venezuela”

that and john krasinski is simultaneously massive but inexplicably dough faced

We’ve only watched one and a half eps of the new season and even though he basically single handidly discovered and took out new ISIS last season they’re skeptical of his hunch this season.

Apparently Mina Kimes loves John Wolford which is cool.

191121213439-tesla-cybertruck-exlarge-169.jpg

yeah. no thank you.

So date night with the Mrs. last night, I am seductively chowing down on a buffalo wing as I decide on what I want my main course to be. All of a sudden I feel a tug or a jostle in my mouth. My crown on my front tooth had come loose and was wobbling around. Really bummed out date night, my chicken sandwich was excellent, but had to eat it on the side of my mouth. Go to the dentist this morning to discover that the crown hadn't just come loose, but I had cracked the remainder of the tooth under the crown. So now I have to get an implant next week, but not before I attend a black tie event tomorrow night. Unfortunately the even is not NHL related or I would have been totally fine going gap toothed. Just another example of bad things happening to good people. Hopefully I am recovered enough to eat normally before I fly to Paris on Thursday. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts during these trying times.

So date night with the Mrs. last night, I am seductively chowing down on a buffalo wing as I decide on what I want my main course to be. All of a sudden I feel a tug or a jostle in my mouth. My crown on my front tooth had come loose and was wobbling around. Really bummed out date night, my chicken sandwich was excellent, but had to eat it on the side of my mouth. Go to the dentist this morning to discover that the crown hadn't just come loose, but I had cracked the remainder of the tooth under the crown. So now I have to get an implant next week, but not before I attend a black tie event tomorrow night. Unfortunately the even is not NHL related or I would have been totally fine going gap toothed. Just another example of bad things happening to good people. Hopefully I am recovered enough to eat normally before I fly to Paris on Thursday. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts during these trying times.

congrats on the sex

There's this student government gunner kid in my work space right now talking to the university archivist and he's TALKING SO LOUD. SHUT UP KID. YOU'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back