• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a football coach can be in on every play call and it makes a real difference.

A basketball coach might call a play for offense or call out the defense every time down the floor, but it's the players' ability to adjust that winds up deciding who wins or loses a possession.

Managers who are calling pitches are mostly wasting their time, imo.

it feels like baseball managers are 90% personality management and 10% strategy

I don't know, maybe 60/40

not sure which category it falls under, but getting a team to buy into your scheme on both ends of the floor is critical

but one guy can change the game more than any other league, especially on offense

Made some really tasty meatballs with pecorino romano and oregano tonight with some oyster mushrooms, broccolini and asparagus. Good shit. Can’t fuckin wait for thanksgiving. My old man is a hell of a cook.

lawyers sure do like to talk about how much they work

Also for most its providing little value to the world so it’s really work nobody cares about.

I like how lawyer billing goes down to the tenth of an hour. That’s 6 minutes. Outstanding.

I like how lawyer billing goes down to the tenth of an hour. That’s 6 minutes. Outstanding.

How does it actually work? Like if you ate a Grand Slamwich from Denny’s for breakfast then came into the office for 8 hours to work on bkf’s Thanksgiving restraining order on the Obama family, would you bill them for 25 minutes every hour that you were shitting every ounce of fluid in your body, or would you be clocked out then?

Pulled out the KitchenAid mixer on a whim on Sunday and made some incredible chocolate chip cookies from some mommy blogger recipe on the Internets. Great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back