• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping a solid bag of ice to break it up is one of life’s hidden pleasures.

Definitely agree with that.

Pulled out the KitchenAid mixer on a whim on Sunday and made some incredible chocolate chip cookies from some mommy blogger recipe on the Internets. Great success.

Dropping in to say I made Kenji’s cookies which requires brown butter. Delicious. Browning the butter ups the cookie 10 fold.

Pulled out the KitchenAid mixer on a whim on Sunday and made some incredible chocolate chip cookies from some mommy blogger recipe on the Internets. Great success.

Link?

It is definitely an internet talent to quickly scroll through those and see the recipe without hitting the ad section.

Or the comment section: 0/10 WILL NOT MAKE AGAIN I wuz out of chololtate chips so I made these cookies with unsweetened carob chips and they were NOT TASTY

The 18 month old is waking up about 6 times a night and yelling for her pacifier, which is inevitably right beside of her. I then get out of bed, hand it to her, and fall back asleep until she does it again in an hour. This is bullshit. Any advice? I'm too lazy to scroll down for the parenting thread.

The 18 month old is waking up about 6 times a night and yelling for her pacifier, which is inevitably right beside of her. I then get out of bed, hand it to her, and fall back asleep until she does it again in an hour. This is bullshit. Any advice? I'm too lazy to scroll down for the parenting thread.

when our daughter started doing this we found a soft-sided box about the size of a tissue box and put like 8 pacifiers in it at bed time. she managed to learn to self-reload whenever one fell out of the crib

I got new monitors at work that come with privacy screens and it sucks you now have to be looking at the screen dead on for it to show up clear.

We usually put 3 extras around the crib for our son with one in his mouth when we put him down. She may also just be trying to get attention, and it’s worked for her so far. Might want to try to ignore her for a few nights.

Why bother finding your own pacifier when by simply yelling someone magically appears to take care of it? Ignore her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back