• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
when our daughter started doing this we found a soft-sided box about the size of a tissue box and put like 8 pacifiers in it at bed time. she managed to learn to self-reload whenever one fell out of the crib

This is why you make the big bucks.

Finishing up the Irishman tonight... Day 3 for us, as well!

I'll blame my wife... She's only good for 60-90 minutes after we put the kids to bed. And then when you add in all of the times I have to stop and explain things to her (she knows I read the book), it takes forever. She legit had never heard of Jimmy Hoffa before.

Inspired from pet peeves but I'm giving my Top Five Christmas songs:

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
O Holy Night
Silent Night
The Christmas Song
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

people who listen to Christmas music more than non-Christmas music for more than a few days have bad taste in music

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce
Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Little Drummer Boy - Bowie/Crosby
White Christmas - Bing Crosby
Father Christmas - Kinks

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce
Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Little Drummer Boy - Bowie/Crosby
White Christmas - Bing Crosby
Father Christmas - Kinks

You don't even believe in Christmas.

no one would believe in Jesus if they really believed that those are the best songs we could come up with for His birthday. GTFO with springsteen singing santa claus while he takes a shit.

You don't even believe in Christmas.

Someone (turns out it was XKCD) really hit me hard a few years ago with, "Every year, American culture embarks on a massive project to carefully recreate the Christmases of Baby Boomers' Childhoods." This was in December 9, 2011, before "ok boomer" was even a twinkle in Juice's eye.

https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/988:_Tradition

File:tradition.png

recreating my childhood Christmases will require Malls to come back into being

Finishing up the Irishman tonight... Day 3 for us, as well!

I'll blame my wife... She's only good for 60-90 minutes after we put the kids to bed. And then when you add in all of the times I have to stop and explain things to her (she knows I read the book), it takes forever. She legit had never heard of Jimmy Hoffa before.
There's that one line toward the beginning where Frank addresses people who had never really heard of Hoffa, or only know him for his disappearance. And then, no spoilers, there's a moment at the end that calls back to this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back