• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ole pervy Joe. God, what a terrible slogan. We are all fucked.

Read somewhere that malarkey comes from, literally, masturbation. wakephan?

Edit - post 12121! Good number.

That guy is fucking awesome. The video is even better.

I know y'all have all seen gifs from this video, but this song, along with the Last of the Mohicans theme song, is probably at the top of my workout playlist right now.

I know y'all have all seen gifs from this video, but this song, along with the Last of the Mohicans theme song, is probably at the top of my workout playlist right now.

yeah, i wonder if juice has the BALLS to admit this is better than any of the shit he listens to

Good ole pervy Joe. God, what a terrible slogan. We are all fucked.

Read somewhere that malarkey comes from, literally, masturbation. wakephan?

Edit - post 12121! Good number.
OED says "origin unknown"!

Possibilities: Irish surname *Mullarkey* / Greek word for weird food cravings / Fictitious place name of nationally syndicated cartoon by T.A. Dorgan, though this one is a year later than the first attribution

OED says "origin unknown"!

Possibilities: Irish surname *Mullarkey* / Greek word for weird food cravings / Fictitious place name of nationally syndicated cartoon by T.A. Dorgan, though this one is a year later than the first attribution

Lame. Maybe I was hoodwinked. What a bunch of poppycock!

Or?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/malarkey

Etymology[edit]
American English, of unknown origin; perhaps from Greek μαλακία (malakía, “stupidity, idiocy, nonsense, bullshit”, literally “masturbation”). Popularized by Thomas Aloysius Dorgan, Irish American cartoonist who started using it in cartoons on March 9, 1922.[1]

Average age of someone that uses malarkey in everyday conversation?

sounds like you guys are bequeathing your kids with bad taste in music too

I had amazing taste in music as a kid, of course.

Shit, waited too long for my re-up and now my man is out of state all week! Fuuuuuuu... I think I'll be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back