• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not qualify this statement- " utterly mystifying to boomers."

You didn't say "boomers at our dinner" or "these boomers".

My bad millennial. It's our fault that you weren't specific or accurate. You were and are still being stunted by others.

Get help, RJ.

I'm no DCDeac, so my home isn't that big, but the best 50-100/month I spend is on a cleaning service

All jokes aside, I really enjoy working outside on my yard, leaf care included. Is something wrong with me?

my dad asked me to process a purchase of gift for my mom. a small gold necklace, apparently from turkey, ( via Etsy) and i got this delightful message:

Hi ITC,

I have shipped your necklace today and the tracking link is as below.

I hope this jewelry brings you more happiness and will be used on good days.

Hope to hear from you again.

Best regards,
Sefa

All jokes aside, I really enjoy working outside on my yard, leaf care included. Is something wrong with me?

no, I like it as well b/c it's as an office worker with no tangible 'results' to have a task that results in a clear "job done" but there is an enormous difference between working in the yard for fun and having to do it because it needs to be done, even though you'd much rather be doing other things

no, I like it as well b/c it's as an office worker with no tangible 'results' to have a task that results in a clear "job done" but there is an enormous difference between working in the yard for fun and having to do it because it needs to be done, even though you'd much rather be doing other things

Get out of my head. I've used this exact language to explain to my wife why I like push mowing the yard so much.

You did not qualify this statement- " utterly mystifying to boomers."

You didn't say "boomers at our dinner" or "these boomers".

My bad millennial. It's our fault that you weren't specific or accurate. You were and are still being stunted by others.

did you assume when i was telling this story that i meant anybody other than the boomers that were in the room at the time? why would that even make sense?

it's hilarious too that after like a decade of Time.com and AOL articles about how millennials are killing, like Outback Steakhouses or whatever and blaming millennials for the knowledge economy being confusing that the instant "ok boomer" entered the dialog every single person over 50 went online to be like "I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A HATE CRIME"

This seems like a cry for help.

did you assume when i was telling this story that i meant anybody other than the boomers that were in the room at the time? why would that even make sense?

it's hilarious too that after like a decade of Time.com and AOL articles about how millennials are killing, like Outback Steakhouses or whatever and blaming millennials for the knowledge economy being confusing that the instant "ok boomer" entered the dialog every single person over 50 went online to be like "I WOULD LIKE TO REPORT A HATE CRIME"

Because a large number of your posts do blame all boomers for everything that isn't perfect in your life. It is 100% you MO.

There, there millennial.

Def all in on the cleaner, also have someone come mow the lawn and look after the yard every two weeks because [insert “why not both” image].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back