• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yardwork is good exercise which is something some of you fat fucks could use.

giphy.gif

We need one of the walls of our house completely re-pointed, and I really wish I could just take a week off work to do it. Cost-wise my unpaid week off would still save us on the cost of hiring a mason. Just need to rent a ladder really. It's a big ass wall, and would be tedious, but can't help but think of:

source.gif

we pay a guy to mow our lawn but next year I want to actually try and get better grass by seeding. there's a lot of weeds like dandelion and clover to tackle. the yard looks fine when cut, but after a few days those things just shoot up. we only have a couple of big trees along the edge, so not many leaves to deal with.

yeah, help me do menial bullshit most of the time so that i can do it for fun when I want to, like any reasonable privileged person.

PH probably loves the procedural fetch quests that pad out modern RPG games

Huh?

We’ve got a full service yard guy so maybe he will take care of it.

I also enjoy menial tasks with tangible results around the home.

I got carded ordering a drink at Logan Airport less than a month ago.

BOOM!!!

The bartender probably just wanted to make the guy who was waiting 2 hours for his ride to pick him up after a "red eye" feel good.

The bartender probably just wanted to make the guy who was waiting 2 hours for his ride to pick him up after a "red eye" feel good.

On the way home....but thanks for playing...

so on 3 different boards in the span of a few hours rj has posted he's young, an All ACC football player and God.

Got tix to Dead and Co at the Forum. Anyone been, is it cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back