• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, anyone going off the rails over an unreturned social media greeting is a psychopath and should be jailed

definitely nothing as close as a roommate, but a guy I knew had a full-on conspiracy theory mental breakdown and starting blaming a friend for being a CIA mole and other shit

I didn't really know him well enough to know how to best help him -- tried to find his parents on social media/LinkedIn

it's a pretty tough spot

The girl I was talking about, her boyfriend at the time (who is now a practicing physician and recently married) had a similar experience on acid at a music festival and thought we were all cops who were part of a 5 year long sting operation set up to take him down.

There were lots of psychedelics in play in that Hershey, PA house.

I humbly submit that no posters gives as gleefully profane rep comments as GTB. I'm consistently amazed. If you're not one of his board bffs, you're really missing out.

I just like to spread joy as vivaciously and often as I spread Juice's mom's legs.

sample pls. all i get is "solid" or "solid take"

The girl I was talking about, her boyfriend at the time (who is now a practicing physician and recently married) had a similar experience on acid at a music festival and thought we were all cops who were part of a 5 year long sting operation set up to take him down.

I feel like there are subtle differences between paranoia while high on acid at a music festival and paranoia that presents chronically in undergrad.

Related question. Did you bang her? I had 3 female roommates that all started out platonic but ended up sexual, I suppose because at that point we all drank a lot and had similarly low standards. Am I just a piece of shit? Is it possible to live with a reasonably attractive female in your 20's without hooking up?

I somehow did this for a year, but the girl was in off and on things, including one with a fourth guy that lived with us for a few months, I was in off and on things with a mutual friend of ours, and there was the original third dude roomie with whom I could just chill and drink, so it wasn't like we were isolated. She and her sister did show me their boobs once, though. Maybe I kissed her? I forget.

Then I lived again with a pretty attractive childhood friend for her 3rd year in law school, but she was seeing two/three dudes over that time (sometimes at the same time), one of whom, the Little Emperor, was a total asshole that kind of made me look at her choices/values. I think I kissed her once, too, though, when she was demonstrating the poor kissing technique of one of the dudes. It was more of a childhood friend/sister vibe though, I don't know. But I'm generally clueless and passive, so I could have had a chance at that.

I feel like there are subtle differences between paranoia while high on acid at a music festival and paranoia that presents chronically in undergrad.

Undoubtedly.

I bailed him out of jail in college though.

sample pls. all i get is "solid" or "solid take"

There's just something life-affirming about seeing the rep comment notification, and opening it to find "PLOW THAT HOT BOX, YOU MONSTER" awaiting you. I love that guy. I'm thinking about leaving my wife for him.

There's just something life-affirming about seeing the rep comment notification, and opening it to find "PLOW THAT HOT BOX, YOU MONSTER" awaiting you. I love that guy. I'm thinking about leaving my wife for him.

Whoa now. Love the expression of affection, but you know the rules. Gotta put a "no homo" on that. I'm gonna go ahead and help you out with dropping a no homo on the last three thread pages. Just to keep it safe.

perhaps relevant, but I've only done acid once and it was with this dude, dude's gf at the time who had just miscarried, and CIA agent friend

shit got pretty intense about hour three or four

And I did not bang this old roommate in question as she was also dating another roommate the entire time we lived there. She was pretty hot though.

Townie didn't you also live with a stripper? Am I making that up?

perhaps relevant, but I've only done acid once and it was with this dude, dude's gf at the time who had just miscarried, and CIA agent friend

shit got pretty intense about hour three or four

i have more or less given up on psychedelics but i think my good trip count with lsd was very high whereas mushrooms was much more hit or miss, and everyone else i've talked to has the opposite to say

salvia was a cool one time thing (very short, felt like forever) as was mescalin (very long, felt much shorter)

now i'm just a boring 30something who drinks too much

Townie didn't you also live with a stripper? Am I making that up?

She didn't live with us, she was the gf of another roommate at that same house though. And she was teaching pole dancing in our living room, yes.

She was extremely hot. I think she lives in DC now! She's a fitness instructor/instagram model.

one female roommate I had works in politics here and got her phone blown up by a dude who works for the most powerful guy in Illinois -- kept asking her out, commenting on her bod, etc. -- and dude was married

she used to have me read her texts from time to time to screen his bullshit out

she eventually went public on a retaliation charge for getting blackmailed when she reported the harassment internally and was effectively blackballed from working in politics

it was pretty nuts

"The Senate seat is a fucking powerful thing. You don't just give it away for nothing."

-Rod Blagojevich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back