• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to go see Silversun Pickups in March ? Better question: Do I need to buy tickets this week to go see Silversun Pickups in March ?

This sounds like a knock off sugary children's lunchbox drink with a straw.

We grew up way out in the cut, bro. We had all sorts of wild animals as pets. Basically whatever we could catch. Dad was a biology teacher and mom loved animals so we always had one or two critters, especially during the summertime. Chipmunks, black snakes, garter snakes, ring-necks, and of course the obvious toads and box turtles. We kept a raccoon for 4 years. Even had it spayed and it lived in the house. I had a crow that lived in the basement that would land on your shoulder and eat balls of hamburger out of your hand. My mom had a hognose snake that would stay in her breast pocket all day while she taught second grade. Once every couple of months, it would shit in her pocket though, and the kids thought that was hilarious. My favorite pet ever was a flying squirrel that we trained to ride on our shoulders and the top of our heads. It went everywhere with us. Then for some reason, after a couple of years, it started crawling under my parents' door at night while they slept and biting through my dad's earlobe. Unfortunately, after the third time that my dad woke up in the middle of the night with a squirrel-tooth sized hole in his ear, I didn't have a flying squirrel as a pet anymore.

yeah, same here at my parent's house when i was about the same age, but with a .22 magnum.

You've always been longer and stronger than me.

I had a pet groundhog as a kid. Dad bushhogged over his nest and killed his mom, and we bottle fed it and raised it from a baby. We even trained it to use a litterbox. It was awesome until it hit sexual maturity. Then it chewed a goddamn hole through a wall in the garage to get out.

I like this story best. Except where you call the burrow a nest.

Do I need to go see Silversun Pickups in March ? Better question: Do I need to buy tickets this week to go see Silversun Pickups in March ?

If you have never seen them before and have not even seen prictures of them and no nothing about the band other than their music, don't go or find out anything about them. I was convinced the lead singer was a crazy sexy lady with a sultry voice, and then I looked further.

We grew up way out in the cut, bro. We had all sorts of wild animals as pets. Basically whatever we could catch. Dad was a biology teacher and mom loved animals so we always had one or two critters, especially during the summertime. Chipmunks, black snakes, garter snakes, ring-necks, and of course the obvious toads and box turtles. We kept a raccoon for 4 years. Even had it spayed and it lived in the house. I had a crow that lived in the basement that would land on your shoulder and eat balls of hamburger out of your hand. My mom had a hognose snake that would stay in her breast pocket all day while she taught second grade. Once every couple of months, it would shit in her pocket though, and the kids thought that was hilarious. My favorite pet ever was a flying squirrel that we trained to ride on our shoulders and the top of our heads. It went everywhere with us. Then for some reason, after a couple of years, it started crawling under my parents' door at night while they slept and biting through my dad's earlobe. Unfortunately, after the third time that my dad woke up in the middle of the night with a squirrel-tooth sized hole in his ear, I didn't have a flying squirrel as a pet anymore.

I guess I'll just play it by ear on a Monday night in March.

You've always been longer and stronger than me.

I like this story best. Except where you call the burrow a nest.

Sorry for the incorrect nomenclature, e-biffle. I pretty much refer to everything that animals have their babies in as a nest fwiw.

Yo Biff, are your parodies still up? If so I need you to rep me from as many as you have every day. Sorry about this, but it is necessary.

I distinctly remember as I was growing up thinking, "man, my dad doesn't have any friends that he hangs out with. That's gotta be the shittiest thing ever". Now that I'm pushing 40 with a couple of kids, I realize "man, I don't have any friends that I hang out with. And it's really not that bad."

Yo biff !

SSP is OK live. Seen them twice. Drummer is the best part. He plays like Animal from The Muppets and has a high cymbal that he occasionally knocks the shit out of and knocks over. To Smoosh's point, singer sometimes sounds like Billy Corgan and other times sounds like a woman.
Definitely don't buy now. Can't see that selling out (I assume Fillmore). Carnavas is a great album though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back